• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4 @ Rush Offroad Park, Rush, KY-CANCELLED

ridered3

Not Rigless

This is a location change announcement!

This race will still be on the original date, but due to a scheduling conflict, the locaiton has moved a couple of hours EAST from Bedford to Rush.

Ultra4 Racing will be joining ProRock and ProUTV in Rush, Kentucky for the 4WP Eastern Series Opener!

Expect to see no-holds-barred racing from all classes as the season kicks off in Kentucky! It is the first chance for Eastern Series 4400 drivers to qualify for the 2021 King of the Hammers after the big race in February.

If you've always wanted to see ULTRA4 Racing up close and personal, this is your chance. The Rush Off Road provides some great racing and even some opportunities to get get a closer look at some of the best Ultra4 drivers as they take on some of the park's gnarliest obstacles!

https://rushoffroad.com

Well this gonna be a little farther away from me than the Dirty Turtle one but I think the idea of it being at a bigger park has me more excited

Well this gonna be a little farther away from me than the Dirty Turtle one but I think the idea of it being at a bigger park has me more excited

Same boat for us too time/distance wise. Dirty Turtle is right at 4 hours each way and Rush is right at 6 hours each way.

This should be a good way to introduce the bouncer crowds/fans to full fledged Ultra4 racing with mulitple classes etc.

Yeah I'm curious how the race will be setup.

From a spectator standpoint, how's Rush?
I've only been there once, but I'd say it's about as spectator friendly as you're gonna find, depending on the course. Pretty much all the big hills are right off of the parking lot.

I've only been there once, but I'd say it's about as spectator friendly as you're gonna find, depending on the course. Pretty much all the big hills are right off of the parking lot.

Good to know. I knew they had good viewing areas around the big hills but wasn't sure after that. Viewing was always a positive at DTOR since you could see most of the short course from the parking lot and access the big hills from one of the main trails.

Ultra 4 just made a press release in which they said this event is canceled and won't be rescheduled this season.

2D39ECF3-0466-46D5-875F-6CE7B6B7542D.png

Please delete this from the calendar.