• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Unlimited Off Road Show & Expo

Seen it on the book of faces earlier. I think they just released the info. Gonna have some kind of a demo area outside of the expo centers with several various motorsports.

Was just reading about it and sounds like something worth checking out. We go to the national farm and machinery show up there every February and that place is HUGE.

Found this sentence from the 5th paragraph interesting..."Off-roaders earn here an average income of $71k annually and are often self-employed."

I'm definitely nowhere close to the average.

I could almost believe that average. I've never made that much annually, but the average I can see. There's a lot more wealthier folks in this sport than me.

Re: Re: Unlimited Off Road Show & Expo

Might be worth riding up .. I'm not too far away

This is going to be huge for the East Coast. Though they are both great events, Its too far to drive to SEMA and the Lucas Oil OR Expo, we really needed something like this a little closer to us east coast folks. The outdoor events will be exciting also, we plan to bring at least 5 drivers from each style of extreme off road racing (U4, SRRS, Mega Trucks, UTVs, ECORS, W.E. Rock/Dirt Riot, etc.) to do a freestyle event! Also will be having a long jump comp for UTVs, the current world record is 155' 8"!!! and a Back Flip Ramp for whoever has the nerve to give a shot!
TRAILMAP_zpsf8dc88b2.jpg

We are on board for this and suggest everyone else on the East coast show their support as well. We have been needing an event like this on the East Coast for a long time. It is a necessity to grow our forms of offfroad motorsports and a great opportunity for drivers to get in front of sponsors. Cyall there!

This is huge for off road here on the East Coast. Southern California has dominated the industry for so long. And as someone already mentioned, this is a huge venue that holds the National Farm Machinery Show every Feb. It's the largest indoor farm show and hosts the tractor pull finals the same week.

FYI, for those who may be in charge of this. It's my opinion that the National Farm Machinery Show is so successful because of #1 Location, #2 Free Attendance, just pay $8 parking. Tractor pull tickets are rather expensive but the indoor arena is limited in size and sold out every night.