• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Want to buy TJ top and doors

nateb83

Looking for hard top and hard doors for this winter with the kids, if anyone has a build they are not using these contact me or post pics and price, Black would be awesome! Would take soft top as well but will need frame

Re:

What year? Think the doors change over the years. I have half doors with soft top uppers. The color was copper penny. Upper door color is black.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
What year? Think the doors change over the years. I have half doors with soft top uppers. The color was copper penny. Upper door color is black.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tj 97-06 doors. I have modified a set of soft uppers that will interchange between yj and tj as long as both have the rounded door corner.

Mines a 98, prefer TJ doors so that the inner panels will match dash, still looking for top and doors, also need a windshield frame

i got a brand new soft top with frame. What part of n alabama? i'm in cleveland but go to aop a lot.

jeeptj99 said:
i got a brand new soft top with frame. What part of n alabama? i'm in cleveland but go to aop a lot.
Im in Cullman, also need a WS for it, bought my TJ with just a cage and need to get it ready for fall for my kids

Latest posts