• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wanted: Old, rusty, broken, unneeded parts & tools.

jwilson645

Looking for any kind of old tools (wrenches, pliers, hammer heads, etc), saw blades, vehicle parts (pieces of engines, transmissions, rearends, etc). Anything metal like that. They can be broken or severly rusty. It doesn't matter as these will be used in art pieces.

I have a stack of misc architectural samples pieces that you can have if you want to pay for shipping. It'd be perfect for art projects. May be monday before I can pics posted.

Mongo44 said:
I have a stack of misc architectural samples pieces that you can have if you want to pay for shipping. It'd be perfect for art projects. May be monday before I can pics posted.

Heck yeah, send me pictures of the stuff.

I would definitely be willing to pay shipping on whatever someone wanted to get rid of. I mostly do this for fun and gifts. I haven't sold anything yet so I'm not making any money off your free stuff.

jpony645 said:
Heck yeah, send me pictures of the stuff.

I would definitely be willing to pay shipping on whatever someone wanted to get rid of. I mostly do this for fun and gifts. I haven't sold anything yet so I'm not making any money off your free stuff.

I picked up a bunch of random stuff from an old industrial site on friday to add to the mix too.

Latest posts