• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE Rock (Cone Dodging Night Event) Dayton, TN

jeeptj99

Do it! I know @The Luke looked into some of the rules for the various Sportsman classes out of curiosity/me trying to talk him into taking the school bus and competing.

He would be in the sportsman b class or whichever one mine would be in without the 43's. 43's put me in the class with the rear steer folks so i would have to run red's or something. Poe told me I could run his.

Bebop

Yes
Moon buggies are unlimited class, but you can run unlimited with anything that follows the safety rules basically.

ridered3

Not Rigless
Yes
Moon buggies are unlimited class, but you can run unlimited with anything that follows the safety rules basically.

So you are saying that a Bent Fab buggy with 700 degrees of front axle steering and all the articulation would qualify...

Bebop

So you are saying that a Bent Fab buggy with 700 degrees of front axle steering and all the articulation would qualify...
Yes.
I would consider running it when I have rear steer on it and only if we can bring enough HL guys to make an inside competition based on many cones we can take out in the least amount of time.

The Luke

Yes.
I would consider running it when I have rear steer on it and only if we can bring enough HL guys to make an inside competition based on many cones we can take out in the least amount of time.
Make our own secret comp inside their comp, I like it!

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.