• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WE ROCK Dayton, TN Hillclimb

I think that is a terrible weekend to do this on. Thats one of the best weekend to camp and ride

Yeah I was suprised that they picked that weekend out of all weekends too. I am planning to go down there if enough locals compete against the pros.

I dont see them having a big turnout with every other park in existence having a halloween ride. Not to mention parents taking their kids trick or treating.....

the date being bad was mentioned as soon as they posted that and they decided not to reschedule

trust me though, there are A LOT of locals that go there and they will have a good spectator crowd , even if they dont have a good competitor turn out

we will be @ WITC

I can't believe you hill killers are not going to this event. They designed the event just for you, go lay the smack down

Tcameron said:
witc bound
You better tell one of your fan club that. He posted on pbb that you will be there.

I'm with MattO, you guys need to go up there and put on a show. The Rich's did this just for all you TN boys.

Matt O. said:
I can't believe you hill killers are not going to this event. They designed the event just for you, go lay the smack down

Bad planning on the event date. :dunno:

Who run it is decided every weekend 'round here thumb.gif

WITC is home field for some of us, therefore we must defend home court :dblthumb:

Err'body knows who run it ;D

Matlock

Crutchless Motorsports

yep anyother weekend then yea id go but this ride is 2nd biggest of the year so gott go defend turf. !

Cant Be Touched Motorsports

bigsilly said:
You better tell one of your fan club that. He posted on pbb that you will be there.

I'm with MattO, you guys need to go up there and put on a show. The Rich's did this just for all you TN boys.

I'm not in the fan club but thanks anyway. I was just passing on who Wes told me was coming to the event in hopes of bringing in a larger crowd and more competitors. Anyways my bad for passing on bad info without getting it straight from the source. But since I'm not in the fan club how would I be able to do that?

If I could get my axle rebuilt, shocks on my rig, and a roll cage put together in 17 days (barring i work every day, dont have the money for a tubing bender, and am going to Coal Creek this weekend), I would definately go to WITC. May take the 4-wheelers out just because I want to see TC beat on his rig.

I think the Rich's should have checked with the Cameron/Keen fan club presidents before booking such an event. Without them there it is not a true SE smackdown.

im pretty sure wes is goin. but its right by his house and summertown is right by mine. so yea but i agree with grog they should have scheduled it on an off weekend and not on a eventfull one. but hell im nobody its jus wut i think.

Tcameron said:
im pretty sure wes is goin. but its right by his house and summertown is right by mine. so yea but i agree with grog they should have scheduled it on an off weekend and not on a eventfull one. but hell im nobody its jus wut i think.

Big Rich could make rent on the gate just from your posse alone. He was counting on it I am sure.....

wngrog said:
Big Rich could make rent on the gate just from your posse alone. He was counting on it I am sure.....

He should have done a little homework then, pretty easy to make some calls
before planning a date. Hell, just look at a calendar. If your birthday is on
christmas and you keep having a party....... thumb.gif...just saying...

Matlock

Crutchless