• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weekly "What did you get done" thread

Comet

So guys (and gals), post up if you worked on your rig this weekend! I was away from the house most of the weekend, but did manage to squeeze in a couple hours of sheet metal repair work on my floors.

Well I got my car sodl , bought a 92 corsica with 43k miles on it, with all the goodies. wheeled saturday, and today I washed the jeep and stripped it down ready for the new cage. And washed the corsica. I dont think it's been washed in over a year.

Oh and got sunburned today. :kissmyass:

03 CON said:
Got my junk all dirty, did not add any more dents....:flipoff:

*****! MY GIRLFRIEND even added some dents to my rig :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

pulled my front axles out and got them cleaned up. Will be bringen them up to Bobby L. this week (early) to look at them, they be popping when I turn hard right and the pretty much cannot turn them by hand when out of rig and sittin in the vice:rolleyes: . Had to heli coil a stud on a knuckle when I stripped the threads while tighening down the arp studs. Daam I hated cleaning all the grease outa the birfs:looser: . stan

Did a little family bonding. Took the wife and kids to Sand lake with the quad and 4 runner. We had a great time. We hardly ever get out as a family anymore without someone else coming along.

Replaced rear leaf spring that the overload was broken on and the spring niceley s'd. Found the spring on the side of the road in rieter, so sweet! freebie. Made punch to remove factory toyota ruber bushings on the ol' lathe then realized that spring was wrong diameter for new bushings:oops: Back to the lathe to make bushing spacer thingies. Got it all togeather and threw the ol' yoda on the trailer and went to rieter for a few hours with some friends and was having a great time, drove up poop chute then back down and up sack-up and back door trail then to isabel to go to trail of doom and on the way I broke............ ANOTHER LEAF SPRING!!! this time a front going up the rock shortcut on the switch back. All in a days work.........Anybody know of a good deal on coilovers?

Latest posts