• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Weight

C

Cole

I weighed my jeep today and was suprised how much it weighed. I knew it would be heavy but I didn't expect it to weigh 5,480lbs. Oh well she truly is a FAT GIRL ;D

Lord.

The heaviest my old Cruiser ever was was 5300#

What are your plans on all the damage on the body from the MM run?

wngrog said:
Lord.

The heaviest my old Cruiser ever was was 5300#

What are your plans on all the damage on the body from the MM run?

If I come across a hood and grill for a good price I will replace them. I am not really worried about it because with my non driving ass I will just destroy it some more. Gonna fix the cage in the next couple of weeks and get ready to beat on it in Summertown for New Years.

InDaShop said:
Thats what I was thinking. And 47's.

Cole, where could you save weight?

I don't know, I was thinking about it at work last night, and I really don't think there is anything I can do that would make a huge difference.
I do know that my tire and wheels weigh a ton. If I remember correct, my tire and wheel combo weighs like 250lbs.
Oh well im just gonna close my eyes and put the pedal to the floor anyway. :spin:

blacksheep10 said:
agreed, that thing is bare whale bones.

Fixed it for you.........

Rocks are impossibly heavy as are 47's on dual beadlocks. The only way to gain significant weight savings is to go with Dana axles and smaller tires w/aluminum wheels. That does not sound like a realistic thing, so just enjoy it for what you have. Seems like a super fun rig for what you guys like to do. Give it hell!!!