• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well I hope these hold up a little better

Mattman347

The 7.3L Powerstroke guy
Got me some alloy 31 spline shafts to replace the broken OEM ones, I hope they hold up for a little while anyway. The ones I had in the 9" must have been twisted for a while now and one gave up on boatramp.
4c459d5a92521400387fe554c6f5e080.jpg

They are the 1451H material, I could not find ANY 31 spline full chromoly axles anywhere. We wanted to ride this weekend again and I needed something a little better than stock. Im guessing these are not good either lol?

Mattman347 said:
They are the 1451H material, I could not find ANY 31 spline full chromoly axles anywhere. We wanted to ride this weekend again and I needed something a little better than stock. Im guessing these are not good either lol?

They are better, but expect chromo 35s in your future and then maybe these will last. It seems like anything you expect to break never does.

Well I have no delusions, I can break anything but I'm hoping I can make these last a little while. I am thinking about doing different rear axle but don't want to have to switch these wheels around. These dang sticky tires and ll that 4.0 we pow is killing me! I just need to re learn how to drive!!! :****:

Latest posts