• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Well, well, well

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Time to say goodby!
6ba00ce539fb7400734d3367e2fc9634.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

Pathetic. I was trying to remain neutral, give the guy the benefit of the doubt. Not any more.

Actually I noticed his first post, I think it was just a emojie. Then the next few were to, I was pretty sure it was him.

I still think there's more to it. A redneck doesn't learn proper punctuation and capitalization overnight like that. Doesn't he have a son or a live-in boyfriend that could have been posting from the same computer?

patooyee said:
I still think there's more to it. A redneck doesn't learn proper punctuation and capitalization overnight like that. Doesn't he have a son or a live-in boyfriend that could have been posting from the same computer?

I thought the same thing, but now I'm beginning to wonder if the horrible grammar was just to troll us all along

I refuse to acknowledge him because this is my hobby and supposed to make me happy and he makes me wanna kick puppies with josh dean's leg so I don't get tired so I avoided it. But yes it was him from post 1

muddinmetal said:
I thought the same thing, but now I'm beginning to wonder if the horrible grammar was just to troll us all along

You give him too much credit IMO.

BUG-E J said:
I refuse to acknowledge him because this is my hobby and supposed to make me happy and he makes me wanna kick puppies with josh dean's leg so I don't get tired so I avoided it. But yes it was him from post 1

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

BUG-E J said:

You can kick people (or puppies) from across the room with my leg... :flipoff1:

I have thought from the beginning that the new screen name is loaded with irony............................. :popcorn: