• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wes at WeRock Championship Aug 28th

gbrookie71

Does anyone know how wes is doing ? He sister said he broke his leg just wanted to see how he was doing.

155883464421705_100000001581952_518895_3417855_n-1.jpg

He was hobbling around but still stayed for the awards and boobs..

Driveshaft did hit him in the leg. Brother said that it didnt break any bones... Just bruised up

Just seen a couple of the videos- man Wes did good. No hate intended- but that is a testiment to SmithMotorsports. I loved my Smith buggy and he will build another one for me.Just because u r a fan of one builder u don't have to hate others.

Talked to Wes this morning and he said it wasnt broken it was just a bruised muscle that was bleeding alot under the skin which caused the swelling. Anyways he said he's planning on riding this weekend since its his left leg thats hurt and not his mash the pedal leg. Expecting a show on Aetna this weekend. I'll try and get some video for everybody.

Not sure how that is a testimant to Smith buggies, a driveshaft hit his leg, looks like a builder oversight?

Jimmy built the chassis not a turn key. The testimant was the abuse it will take as far as the chassis goes. Wes is a crazy guy,but u feel safe in these chassis. I wasn't starting another pissing match. Both builders that are being discussed are friends of mine, and have GREAT products.

i have a stupid question why do all of his buggies come up for sale after there finished dont understand this ???

Wasn't trying to turn it into a pissing contest, sorry if it came across that way, any buggie that can survive at Dayton is a good one, just thinking some of the buggies around here need a little more safety built into them whether its sold as a chassis or roller, I know there is a few things i build into them whether the buyer wants them or not just for my peace of mind if nothing else.

Heres the problem.WEROCK is hurtin so bad on the East side that they are overlooking thangs at tech just to get more folks.That in turn opens the door for accidents.

Well first off jimmy told Wes to put a drive shaft loop and build some kinda guard around his seat. Soo... I dont see how this in any way has anything to do with jimmy and how his this truck is built. Yes he did build the chassie for sure but he did not build the truck turn key so a guard to fit the driver is kinda up to the owner. Wes is a great driver and no one can take that from him,and really safty is his problem so bitching about safty because you got beat you dont half to drive the rig and if he dont care why should you.

Latest posts