• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

West GA Mud Park - Mega Truck Videos

HELL....dem Morris boys in FREAK NAST ALWAYS hold it WIDE OPEN :****:

that truck got a SAWEET soundin moter in it yall ;D

HELL,,, I don,t see why Ricky & Jonah don,t get in freestyle down at Perry wit that sumbitch,,,crowd already LOVES their truck anyway loller.gif

;D

Matt ,,,its cool as hell yer filmin mega trucks man :dblthumb:

lots of sexxy botches out there!

and yall can make one hell of a video but need to work on the comentary lol

The AIR MUNDY GOES HUGE video will be on TV and I get to keep my logo on it :dblthumb:.

What commentary? You talking about the Hammerhead vid? Some of these guys refuse to talk to the camera so you have to trick them into just having a conversation with you.
I thought the Big Bucks guy did great in the interview. :dunno:

Thanks Scott I like any sport where people are mashing their motor and going big! Watch for a DVD to happen eventually. :dblthumb: :popcorn:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
The AIR MUNDY GOES HUGE video will be on TV and I get to keep my logo on it :dblthumb:.

What commentary? You talking about the Hammerhead vid? Some of these guys refuse to talk to the camera so you have to trick them into just having a conversation with you.
I thought the Big Bucks guy did great in the interview. :dunno:

Thanks Scott I like any sport where people are mashing their motor and going big! Watch for a DVD to happen eventually. :dblthumb: :popcorn:

Heck yeah!!! thumb.gif

Was this a special event or is there always that many trucks at w ga mud park on a regular basis ? I gotta go check em out just wondering the best time to go or next big event? Awesome vids by the way great job thumb.gif

olbeater said:
Was this a special event or is there always that many trucks at w ga mud park on a regular basis ? I gotta go check em out just wondering the best time to go or next big event? Awesome vids by the way great job thumb.gif

There's always a lot of trucks at west ga some times more next event there is in sept it's going to be a 3 day event