West Ga Mud Park or Ga Mud Bog?

Which is the better choice?

• West Ga Mud Park

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Ga Mud Bog In Dallas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xjcrawler

I see they are having one at Ga Mud Bog in Dallas on January 1st and one at West Ga Mud Park on January 2nd, which is the better one to spend time at?

My son wanted to go see some big mud trucks, not taking my junk out in that **** to have to clean up.

WGMP is cool, but cant speak for the other place. The Dam Jump is pretty epic to watch.

muddinmetal said:
You ok with your kids seeing all the drunkenness, nudity, and profanity?

kids only know what you teach them...maybe he is confident in his teachings..I vote for Puddin Creek! :driving:

bbone said:
kids only know what you teach them...maybe he is confident in his teachings..I vote for Puddin Creek! :driving:

Really? I don't know one woman who ever taught their kids how to suck a ****, but some of them figure it out some how...

I too think it is 80% kids see in their parents, but it is the parents job to attempt to moderate the other 20%

Meh ... It just doesn't look like it. At all. I know diff strokes for diff folks. I guess my strokes are different. Haha god that sounded weird. I like woods and riding. Not wide open mud fields with 99% of bremen's population chuggin beer and screamin **** .. With a lisp , cause very few have all their teeth .. Haha ain't no way in fawkin hell Will. If we head that way we are going a lil further to Choco.

kushKrawlin said:
Meh ... It just doesn't look like it. At all. I know diff strokes for diff folks. I guess my strokes are different. Haha god that sounded weird. I like woods and riding. Not wide open mud fields with 99% of bremen's population chuggin beer and screamin **** .. With a lisp , cause very few have all their teeth .. Haha ain't no way in fawkin hell Will. If we head that way we are going a lil further to Choco.

I can get you in for free goober. Just gotta bring that green laser. You're not bringing your rig.

muddinmetal said:
Really? I don't know one woman who ever taught their kids how to suck a ****, but some of them figure it out some how...

While I don't personally know them... I can direct you to a few youpron vigeos that have mother/daughter fellatio teachings.