• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wetsounds Vs Crawltunes

alrider

Bringing this back from the dead.... 4 years later what kind of system is everyone running ? I've got a Wet Sounds Stealth 10 in the wizzo digger and its plenty loud/ clear but I find myself wanting some more bass for the other buggy... I'm kinda strapped on room for a sub. The crawl tunes combo looks like it would be a good fit, would just need to find a shallow sub to stuff somewhere.

Tall Nate has a nastyyyyyyy Rockford Fosgate system in his buggy, but his sub box is huge.
Damn I didn’t realize this was just brought back from the dead,I was trying to figure out if ol dude still had the one in the box for $500?? Lmao!!!

bgredjeep

I'm still running my same bazooka tower speakers and mb quart amp. The amp is down from 2 channels to 1 after probably 6 years I've had this setup. Once it dies I'll find a replacement.

For bass I originally had an 8" powered bazooka tube which was great for what it is. When the tub got chopped up we didn't have room for it. I swapped to an alpine shallow powered sub. It's not great but fills in the low tones. I think I actually sound better outside the buggy than inside.

Attachments

• 20201004_161832_copy_1024x768.jpg
    20201004_161832_copy_1024x768.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 26

smbroady82

I'm still running my same bazooka tower speakers and mb quart amp. The amp is down from 2 channels to 1 after probably 6 years I've had this setup. Once it dies I'll find a replacement.

For bass I originally had an 8" powered bazooka tube which was great for what it is. When the tub got chopped up we didn't have room for it. I swapped to an alpine shallow powered sub. It's not great but fills in the low tones. I think I actually sound better outside the buggy than inside.

I'll probably end up doing a shallow mount sub similar to that , found a few yesterday.

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.