• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what are the far east coast 4x4 parks that are bad ass hard core rock crawling (ok go lets see what u got )

12K........do you even math.......try 72K

Screw the east Coast, go to Green Acres and Rugged Mountain Ranch, formerly Burris Valley Ranch in Clayton, OK. If either of those dont satisfy your hardcore wheeling needs then you best go to Johnson Valley.

Doing math, and getting a fact correct, are two different things. BTW, you are wrong also, unless their website is wrong, it list the acreage as 73K, So we are both wrong. Either way, it is a large park with plenty to ride on all skill levels.

Since nitpicking is your thing, plenty of sites say 72K. I remembered 72K from my first trip there 10 years ago. Didnt go look it up in response to your error, went off memory

If you have yet to go Hot springs after the oklahoma trip will give you your fill of hardcore ****. Kinda on your way back and plenty of trails to keep the toughest wheeler winching. "impossible", "quicksand", "dozer", "vertical challenge", "concrete", my personal favorite "c16". I gather it's not east coast wheeling like you posted just a suggestion if you're close it's worth it. snap some pics for those of us that like to live vicariously through hardcore wheelers.

If you have yet to go Hot springs after the oklahoma trip will give you your fill of hardcore ****. Kinda on your way back and plenty of trails to keep the toughest wheeler winching. "impossible", "quicksand", "dozer", "vertical challenge", "concrete", my personal favorite "c16". I gather it's not east coast wheeling like you posted just a suggestion if you're close it's worth it. snap some pics for those of us that like to live vicariously through hardcore wheelers.
Hot springs as bad ass I like it

AE401C9F-E379-4153-8F45-9D9B6691BCC1.png