• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what are the far east coast 4x4 parks that are bad ass hard core rock crawling (ok go lets see what u got )

Field and Forest in NH is about as nasty as it gets in the east. Been featured during UA. It's a private property that is limited access, but sometimes they work with groups to reserve the place. There are also some really good private properties held/maintained by member clubs of Northeast Association of 4wd clubs. We wheel CT, MA, ME, VT, NH

Good Evening Ranch is great, but you can run it all in one day. Hatfield McCoy has one trail lhead open for OHV, bearwallow but it's also one day. In spring 2020 HMT will be adding IVy branch back and its a great place to wheel with a couple days of hard wheelin.

All NC and SC has is Gultches and Uwharrie. GA has River rock. By the sounds of it though you would turn your nose up to them for not being hardcore enough, but there is your answer for "far east". At least far South East.

Just came back from a new place in WV. Guy said they have another place 10 minutes away. Call ahead and they'll show you the hardcore stuff. Here's a link to a thread I made about the park, worth the read.

Got anymore pictures other than whats on that thread? Looks like a good time for sure.

Winrock park in Oak Ridge Tn, several thousand acres, as in like 12K, some awesome trails there. Harlan was mentioned, but it's in KY, said you didn't wanna go there. Awesome trails there. If it's wet, some are damn near impossibe, but most places worth going to are. AOP ( adventure offroad park,) and Choccoloco, but again, you shot those down because they are in AL. Gulches in SC, it's a "decent" day ride. I just went to AOP back in October, one of, if not the best ride I have ever been on. Great obsticles, and with the new trails, it will test any buggy. Some places in VA, but I have not been there.

You need to check out Field and Forest in Harrisville, NH they are not open to the public so it's a little tricky getting in but they do have some open weekends.

we do a trip every year and want to do down the east coast side so far looking at rausch creek and good evening ranch I think but whats out there we are not sightseers we are looking for hard core trails . no ky or tenn been to all of them also ivy and bear wallow are out been there
The good evening ranch is a awesome place wheel there 4-5 times a year

You guys clearly haven't read what he has said. He's been to all the places you are mentioning in wv and tenn.

we do a trip every year and want to do down the east coast side so far looking at rausch creek and good evening ranch I think but whats out there we are not sightseers we are looking for hard core trails . no ky or tenn been to all of them also ivy and bear wallow are out been there
Look at Adventure Off-road Park in South Pittsburg TN and Hawk Pride Off-road in Tuscumbia AL. They are both very challenging if that's what you are looking for.

Winrock park in Oak Ridge Tn, several thousand acres, as in like 12K

12K........do you even math.......try 72K

Screw the east Coast, go to Green Acres and Rugged Mountain Ranch, formerly Burris Valley Ranch in Clayton, OK. If either of those dont satisfy your hardcore wheeling needs then you best go to Johnson Valley.

You guys clearly haven't read what he has said. He's been to all the places you are mentioning in wv and tenn.
You and a couple other people I think are the only ones that know how to read on here thank you Ps That's why I even hate to start a post anymore that's why I'm not on any of these websites anymore

As said, Field & Forest in NH is legit. Small at under 100 acres but if you're looking for hardcore trails this is the spot. Enough extreme trails that will keep you busy for the weekend.

Well, apparently you're the greatest wheeler/offroader/explorer in the entire universe since you've been everywhere, wrote a book about it and then published a greatest hits mix tape about it.

Chances are if you don't know about it, it's probably not worth your time then.

Perhaps you'll need to cruise down to Groom Lake and tell them your name so they'll let you in to Area 51 and you can go wheel on some upside Mars alien turds and creek beds with gravity defying uphill current flow.

Take pix for us peasants that just drink a few beers in the woods and ride over measly Earth dirt.

Last edited:
The EVO manufacturing group just done a JL/JT experience ride on the east coast in PA through Main, you can get some places from the Wayoflife videos. Small places looked like but that is probably all they are in that area

Well, apparently you're the greatest wheeler/offroader/explorer in the entire universe since you've been everywhere, wrote a book about it and then published a greatest hits mix tape about it.

Chances are if you don't know about it, it's probably not worth your time then.

Perhaps you'll need to cruise down to Groom Lake and tell them your name so they'll let you in to Area 51 and you can go wheel on some upside Mars alien turds and creek beds with gravity defying uphill current flow.

Take pix for us peasants that just drink a few beers in the woods and ride over measly Earth dirt.
well looks as if you read my post too yes I am as bad ass as you think

actually if you must know iv been to 32 parks and trying to keep that number going up each year im not afraid to leave my comfort zone I like to wheel new places