• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what are the far east coast 4x4 parks that are bad ass hard core rock crawling (ok go lets see what u got )

Dont let the hater Tonyb get you down..... he only wheels g1 at windrock.
The whole post went to scrap anyhow LOL we decided Oklahoma a lot of the East Coast stuff we can do in a long weekend also I think a couple of us are going to go ahead and go to the Rubicon Trail after Oklahoma On the way home

What's the park name where that new rock crawling series Xrock is being held? PA? That looks preet nasty, also we rock eastern series went to a new location this year, i heard it was legit. Actually maybe we rock just sponsered that comp. Lol i cant remember. I thought it was like north eastish.. I'm upper lefter so i cant remember your guys parks lol

famous reading outdoors.....https://readingoutdoors.com/

I think UA went to Alaska this year or last year. Bunch of mudholes is what it looked like.

You think they wheel'd all of Alaska? :(

What they did on the UA was the equivalent of going out and riding around on some beer drinking backroads, and purposely hitting the all the mudholes.

I bet at least once they ran across a group of 5 teenagers in a regular cab 1989 Ford Ranger on some paw paw mudders.

if you did aop, chocco, Hale, then finished at hawk pride that would be a challenging week worth of wheeling if you actually ride the hard trails. There's some stuff at hale that still hasn't been climbed or has only been climbed by a couple people.

Does anyone ride Hollytree anymore? I've seen some trials and hard enduro stuff there but no talk of truck/buggy riding in a long time

if you did aop, chocco, Hale, then finished at hawk pride that would be a challenging week worth of wheeling if you actually ride the hard trails. There's some stuff at hale that still hasn't been climbed or has only been climbed by a couple people.
We already did that and gray rock with John Galbreath as our trail guide he was a kick ass dude

The cove campground where they do bigdogs off-road events is one of the best places for big rock on the east coast. A lot of variety but have a lot of hardcore rock trails. Can be pricey during an event but it is some of the best wheeling you can do, been to Harlan, golden mountain, rausch is good but more obstacles than trails, but still fun. The cove has tons of potential if the family that owned it would put more into it, lots of uncut property that could make it even better.

Latest posts