• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What car did you take your license test with?

I drove a 1983 Buick Park Avenue.

Now picture this, a 16 year old white kid who was about 5'5", 120lbs (that's probably overshooting it to be honest) and looked like a white Urkel. Then I roll up in a dark blue Park Avenue Pimp mobile. :rolf: :rolf:

I had guys trying to buy that car off of me all the time.

Attachments

• 654b67d960f887720876381e37ce692b.jpg
    654b67d960f887720876381e37ce692b.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 299
My dad was a general manager of a Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge Dealership, so I took mine in a brand new 1991 Chrysler New Yorker! the guy that gave the test was a old grumpy bastard, and it was in July, so I wanted him to be comfortable as possible instead of riding in my big block Chevelle with no air and a 95 degree day!

money_pit_yj said:
1987 K5 Blazer. 4" lift and 35s when 35s were big. Big old black lady couldn't hardly get in.
Exact same story for me, except an '88 K5 Jimmy. Kinda weird there, the black lady gave me a funny look but rolled with it. Ha

1980 Toyota SR5 Long bed. Stock 20r four speed manual and 31 inch Yokohama murders. Thank god there wasn't any freeway. Would have been docked for not getting up to speed fast enough. Truck never made it to 70 except downhill behind a semi.

Turquoise green 77 ford pinto with green interior dubbed the Lima bean, drove that bad ass car till I graduated and gave it to my little brother and he drove it till he graduated, car went through hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dad's 85 grand waggy, had plenty of practice driving it around at the hunting club for the 2-3 years prior. My 82 Cherokee fsj wasn't mechanically sound enough to trust driving it anywhere out of the neighborhood then.

Toydawg said:
1974 Plymouth Duster with 225 slant six. Wouldn't do 85 mph unless pushed off a cliff.
My first car was a four door 78 Plymouth Volare with a slant 6, painted fire engine red. We called the "Red Barron". Damn we had a lot of fun in that car.

1971 big block Monte Carlo which was my first car. I found it totaled, sitting in a junk yard about 5 years ago a few miles from my house.