• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What chassis would you run

Who built Nate's? That thing goes.
took me a sec but I found it, probably the best deal I've ever seen on this forum for a turn key rig

and Andy is right , it's a Jim's Garage

Yea Nate's is one of the last of the Jims Garage chassis.

Ours (PCR) are similar in a lot of the classic styling and simplicity departments but different in a lot of the suspension and drivetrain layout departments. Ours are designed to take whatever shock you want to throw at it, within reason. 14" 2.5 or 16" 2.0 is no issue. They are built to be exactly what you are looking for - a nice, easy to work on, easy to modify, easy to build trail buggy that will take the beating you want to give it (ask Josh or Todd how hard they beat on theirs) and still drive on the trailer. Suspension is set up right, drivetrain is placed right, and they are spacious in the right spots

I believe we have talked on Facebook messenger before - but let me know if we can help. I have one more CNC 2 seater kit here ready to go together before the price increase comes out for tube cost changes. I have 2 more at the CNC shop that are slightly more - then after those 2… the real surcharge has to come into play. Thanks Obama!

Yea Nate's is one of the last of the Jims Garage chassis.

Ours (PCR) are similar in a lot of the classic styling and simplicity departments but different in a lot of the suspension and drivetrain layout departments. Ours are designed to take whatever shock you want to throw at it, within reason. 14" 2.5 or 16" 2.0 is no issue. They are built to be exactly what you are looking for - a nice, easy to work on, easy to modify, easy to build trail buggy that will take the beating you want to give it (ask Josh or Todd how hard they beat on theirs) and still drive on the trailer. Suspension is set up right, drivetrain is placed right, and they are spacious in the right spots

I believe we have talked on Facebook messenger before - but let me know if we can help. I have one more CNC 2 seater kit here ready to go together before the price increase comes out for tube cost changes. I have 2 more at the CNC shop that are slightly more - then after those 2… the real surcharge has to come into play. Thanks Obama!
I saw on Facebook are you starting to sell flatpack kit's?

That's a lot of the reason I haven't been looking at a wod much. Ever one I have been around, seem like they ride just a couple of inches of the bump stops. So you end riding on the bumps, more than the shocks
My Evolution chassis has 14" front and I set I up 50/50 with a 20" belly. It is probably lower now since I haven't adjusted the springs since 2014.

SDC12769.JPG

My Evolution chassis has 14" front and I set I up 50/50 with a 20" belly. It is probably lower now since I haven't adjusted the springs since 2014.

View attachment 155025
That looks like good travel, and maybe part of it is, I have started to notice is 4 inch bumps on several WOD buggies, so it looks like less travel, than there actually is.

That looks like good travel, and maybe part of it is, I have started to notice is 4 inch bumps on several WOD buggies, so it looks like less travel, than there actually is.

I have no idea why WOD runs 4" bumps on their builds. I had mine and my wife's shortened to 2" (along with a tune from @wizzo ) and it made a world of difference. Hell you can barely even see my bumps from the front.

Attachments

• 20200216_143224.jpg
    20200216_143224.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 156
  • PXL_20210313_214609468.jpg
    PXL_20210313_214609468.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 162
I have no idea why WOD runs 4" bumps on their builds. I had mine and my wife's shortened to 2" (along with a tune from @wizzo ) and it made a world of difference. Hell you can barely even see my bumps from the front.
That's not bad there. And yeah I can barely see it on yours. Liking the idea of a rev 2.0 now. Iron duck is still on top of my list, but I seen where Paul was putting in his transmission mission, and it has to go through the window like mine, but I'm sure Jason could make a drop out bottom. I have had mine out 3 times this week and and it sucks.

If you decide to go WOD hit me up. They are great chassis but there are certain things about them that need to be addressed and if you know that up front you'll be ahead of the game. I could do a whole thread on it. I've been wheeling them for over 10 years and been through 1 full rebuild with mine so I know them well.

Latest posts