• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What crawl box is this ?

Jon Piper

I'm thinking it's the NWF econo box but I'm not positive. Can anyone ID this unit ?

49d4b72a23171111f4239c2be0f718e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure but I think the nwf one is black? (I'm not making a non working joke here because I'm serious)

Every Klune-V I have seen was silver colored and the only NWF box I ever saw was black, so I am guessing the one you have is very possibly a Klune-V.

Bebop said:
D&D Machine ?

I think this may be the ticket (box4rocks), Frenchie knows his stuff

Attachments

• 681014d1340911309-billet-planetary-doubler-699-box4rocks-img_0214.jpg
    681014d1340911309-billet-planetary-doubler-699-box4rocks-img_0214.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 347
Looks like an old Klune V knock off, I have one also. Some guys in the PNW were making them I believe. I'll try and find the name again, but it's just a 241 inside.

EDIT : Looking at the pictures again, yours has slight differences from mine. mounting and the shift fork box only has 4 bolts, not 6.

BUG-E J said:
I'm not sure but I think the nwf one is black? (I'm not making a non working joke here because I'm serious)

They have 2 listed - a Black box and an eco box "kit" that's raw alum.

Thanks for all the responses ! That picture of the box4rocks is very close.

rednecklights said:
That picture of the box4rocks is very close.

I'm not 100%, but that's what looked the more plausible.

Apparently people had a hell of a time trying to get those but the product what good. Just the guy couldn't meet deadlines. It's all over the PBB bad seller thread.

Bebop said:
I'm not 100%, but that's what looked the more plausible.

Apparently people had a hell of a time trying to get those but the product what good. Just the guy couldn't meet deadlines. It's all over the PBB bad seller thread.

I am going to agree with Enzo.......If I am not mistaken, is that the same unit that was in the buggy your buddy bought from my pal Zac here in Kentucky? We were unsure where the reduction box came from but I suspected it was a Behemoth Drivetrain unit. Too bad he couldn't keep up with demand. That product was on point for the time he was making it.

scooter60 said:
I am going to agree with Enzo.......If I am not mistaken, is that the same unit that was in the buggy your buddy bought from my pal Zac here in Kentucky? We were unsure where the reduction box came from but I suspected it was a Behemoth Drivetrain unit. Too bad he couldn't keep up with demand. That product was on point for the time he was making it.

Yessir it is