• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What do you guys think about this trade opinions please!

Matholland618 said:
If I was to trade, I am thinking about telling him I sold the chromoly axles, and keep them, and stick the stock front shafts back in my jeep.
Sorry, but I didn't get beyond this...

If you want to keep your cromos, simply take them out and put stock back in. There is no need to lie or mislead about this. If you want honesty in your trade deal, you must start with your side of things first.

I apologize if this seems petty, but it only takes one small mislead or "hmmmmmmmmmmm..." moment for things to go downhill when it comes to these things. And it is such a small thing to not need to lie about it :dblthumb:

Quote from: Matholland618 on Yesterday at 09:29:42 PMIf I was to trade, I am thinking about telling him I sold the chromoly axles, and keep them, and stick the stock front shafts back in my jeep.

Thanks for letting us all know what kind of :afro: **** you will pull if someone trades or buys from you.
Should help you out in the future.

I quit reading when I read about the axles
I got shafted on some tires. Was partially my fault
I didn't look at em good. Just b straight up.
I lost respect for probly a decent guy. That had no reason to lie to me :****:

You fools I didn't mean I was going to lie to him And te him they was in there when they were not! I said I thought about pulling them and telling him I simply sold them so that he does not want me to leave them in. Obviously tell him that the stock shafts are in it. Just say that they are sold and I put the stock shafts in!

Congratulations!
You just publicly announced that you would **** someone over for axles for a ****ing Dana 30 of all things :gtfo:

I hope you do make the trade and the damn transmission falls out of the thing. Serves you right :flipper:

Welcome to Hardline :flipoff1: Guess I should not have texted the other guy with the link to the thread, but it was in his ad. No need to lie now!!!!!

You guys are making a big deal and taking everything wrong. I said thinking about it. Never said that I did. I'm not going to trade for it anyway. Buddy said it was junk! You guys are flaming and being assholes for something you took the wrong way. I have perfect feedback on eBay as well as several other forums! Just because I don't haven't posts here doesn't mean you should be an ass to them because they are new and no one knows them.

Matholland618 said:
You guys are making a big deal and taking everything wrong. I said thinking about it. Never said that I did. I'm not going to trade for it anyway. Buddy said it was junk! You guys are flaming and being assholes for something you took the wrong way. I have perfect feedback on eBay as well as several other forums! Just because I don't haven't posts here doesn't mean you should be an ass to them because they are new and no one knows them.

Are you stupid?

"I am thinking about telling him I sold the chromoly axles, and keep them, and stick the stock front shafts back in my jeep."

Thats flat out lying to the person you are trying to sell/ trade with. Grow some balls and tell them you want to keep the axle shafts. Why do you have to be a ***** and LIE about it?

Matholland618 said:
Welcome to Hardlinecrawlers! If you don't like it, or your skin is a little thin :gtfo:

Because he thought that his jeep was worth more than my jeep. The whole thing was sketchy. He didn't know what gears were in it. Tranny was out and everything else and wanted to trade even. Said he would not throw cash yada yada. I asked of it was worth it if I was to keep the chromolys. To resell.pst ppl on cl around me especially try to get everything for nothing. If it came down to me being interested then I didn't want him to be like well I'd trade you but only if you let me have the chromolys when my jeep is worth more than his anyway. Anyway take that however you want.

ibrokeit said:
Are you stupid?

"I am thinking about telling him I sold the chromoly axles, and keep them, and stick the stock front shafts back in my jeep."

Thats flat out lying to the person you are trying to sell/ trade with. Grow some balls and tell them you want to keep the axle shafts. Why do you have to be a ***** and LIE about it?

Are you ****ing stupid? That would clearly tell him that the chromolys are no longer in there and the stock shafts are back in the jeep. That is still telling him they were removed not telling him chromolys are in it and not!

Whether or not of I told him I was keeping them or they were already sold doesn't matter. I was going to tell him that they were no longer in it. Simple as that. What if they were already sold to my buddy? What if I really did have them sold? You fail to ask any questions and jump to conclusions assuming stuff. Regardless I was bringing it up on here and didn't tell him anything.

Matholland618 said:
What if they were already sold to my buddy? What if I really did have them sold? You fail to ask any questions and jump to conclusions assuminong stuff

"I am thinking about telling him I sold the chromoly axles, and keep them"

:gtfo:

ibrokeit said:
"I am thinking about telling him I sold the chromoly axles, and keep them"

:gtfo:

Regardless I didn't tell him **** and If I would have I told him seething wasn't included. So whatever.

jordan7118 said:
Sorry, but I didn't get beyond this...

If you want to keep your cromos, simply take them out and put stock back in. There is no need to lie or mislead about this. If you want honesty in your trade deal, you must start with your side of things first.

I apologize if this seems petty, but it only takes one small mislead or "hmmmmmmmmmmm..." moment for things to go downhill when it comes to these things. And it is such a small thing to not need to lie about it :dblthumb:

Yep, same thing I got too before I was like :gtfo:

Matholland618 said:

You wanted opinions and you got them. Be careful what you
Ask for. Good thing you got such awesome feedback on ebay cause youve pretty much ****ed yourself on here.