• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What makes a good trail?

Heard 1410 has gotten kinda rough over the last few years. Is it worth going in the cove to just do those trails?
It's not too bad, they are other trails there also, I wouldn't make a long trip for it .

It's not too bad, they are other trails there also, I wouldn't make a long trip for it .

Im in chattanooga so it's not anything to go. I just had a couple really bad experiences in the cove and it killed the place for me. Spending the night there with no food, drinks, or camping gear sucks. A quick trip turned into a **** show real fast there.

BCD35C86-CAA5-4259-B6A5-36AE64AB1087.png
661C943A-1530-465C-83D5-AC7700BD46CC.png

@Beerj since I'm not well versed in Pennsylvania, do y'all have snake issues? I know if that was built down here it would be teaming with snakes during the summer months.

@Beerj since I'm not well versed in Pennsylvania, do y'all have snake issues? I know if that was built down here it would be teaming with snakes during the summer months.
It's not terrible in this particular region. Might be a stray rattler here or there but mostly see rat snakes if anything. I'm sure some will call it home for sure.

Latest posts