• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Eddyj

I figured what the hell. I mean going to post the pictures anyways. Please feel free to post up any pictures of any beer you would like to see Josh drink.

Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

This is going to turn into a lawsuit, I can see it. Like those radio guys who dared the chick to drink 2 gallons of water in an hour, she did it and died of water poisoning.

That or they'll have to amputate his liver. :)

Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Coors beer!

4yqeza7e.jpg

My polar bear is tired
e3ude9e6.jpg

uge3araq.jpg

One of these but not this one it's mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Dunno about JD but I'm sippin' on some syserp
a6e8uvaj.jpg

Damn leave it to the retired guy for the funny! :****:

JD where do u manage to find all that fonky beer at.. Not hatting or nothing just never herd of most of it :****:

Re: Re: Re: What kind of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

78cj.fullwith said:
JD where do u manage to find all that fonky beer at.. Not hatting or nothing just never herd of most of it :****:

Go to a Harris Teeter they got crazy craft beers in there, the milfs in there aint bad either....

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

YES! ^^^ lol

I work in Fort Payne, AL and we're starting to get a little of it trickle in locally, but if I really want variety I have to make an hour trip to either Huntsville to Liqour Express or to Riverside Beverages in Chattanooga, TN. Both huge craft stores that also have tap walls so you can buy jugs of draft beer and bring it home too. If we go out to eat in Chatty or Huntsville, I'll swing by and stock up on the way home. My prosthetic doctor is also in Huntsville about 5 minutes from Liqour Express, so that's super convenient :****:

Hey next time your in Chatt hit Big River and try the Iron Horse Extra Stout. Only beer I ever drank there but it was good, also try Smithwicks and Carlsberg from Ireland and Denmark. Tore up the Carlsberg while in Ireland but the Smithwicks is great to better than Guineas!

TheViking said:
Hey next time your in Chatt hit Big River and try the Iron Horse Extra Stout. Only beer I ever drank there but it was good, also try Smithwicks and Carlsberg from Ireland and Denmark. Tore up the Carlsberg while in Ireland but the Smithwicks is great to better than Guineas!

I've had all the ones that Big River Brews. The stout was actually my favorite. I'm generally a fan of IPA's, Porters, Stouts....or anything that tastes good and hoppy/bitter. drool

Tacomac is my favorite spot to go downtown in Chattanooga. Shitload of taps and 215+ in bottles. If I lived next door to that place, I'd be broke.