• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Just drank this and wasn't too bad.....sure it would've been better if not outdated since end of October! Guess I need to pay more attention to the "bottled on date". Lol :drinkers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 119
Some beers get better with age (if kept in the right conditions), but it's mostly not the lighter colored ones. From what I read it's heavy and high abv beers mostly, like Imperial Stouts and such. I read an article on "cellaring" beer like wine the other day.

Re: Re: what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

kushKrawlin said:
Rumor has it JD., you stop drinking beer and started drinking(sippin) wine.. While spooning on the couch watching friends. :woot: hahaha.
Women can do that to ya

Re: Re: Re: what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

kushKrawlin said:
Rumor has it JD., you stop drinking beer and started drinking(sippin) wine.. While spooning on the couch watching friends. :woot: hahaha.
Lmao shiiiiit. It's Desperate Housewives, not Friends!

Re: Re: Re: what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

johneddie said:
Well..my eyes weren't slanted this morning! ;D :drinkers:
Haha Mo (Rokcrler), just sent me a pic of the same beer. I've yet to run across this one.

8dfba666c1df40afc8687d524c6fa4de.jpg

Hell I did not even know what that was! Hahah. I approve any brownie, preferably made with different kind of butter than most use.. Although for some reason those things make me sleepy as ****.. I hate laying around.
Wait!! Somebody eating a brownie with beer??? Ewwwww

I used to not be able to eat anything sweet with beer but since I quit smoking I can eat candy while drinking beer. It doesn't matter to me. I likes me some sweets now.

I'm not a big fan of sweets but I do like 'em with beer. Hell I can eat apple pie and ice cream with a cold beer ! :****:

Snickers ice cream bars and miller high life is excellent together :****:

I'm eating lemon creme Oreos and drinking Yazoo Sue right now :eat:

I got sick as fawk Friday. Damn stomach virus....threw up all day Friday and into Saturday morning and have pee'd out my ass ever since, despite already feeling near 100% and back at work. But I have yet to have an appetite for a beer. I don't know what it is....I open the fridge and don't even wanna look at it! lol Haven't drank a beer since Thurs (new years day).

TacomaJD said:
I got sick as fawk Friday. Damn stomach virus....threw up all day Friday and into Saturday morning and have pee'd out my ass ever since, despite already feeling near 100% and back at work. But I have yet to have an appetite for a beer. I don't know what it is....I open the fridge and don't even wanna look at it! lol Haven't drank a beer since Thurs (new years day).
Damn son....something's wrong with you. Better get checked to make sure ya ain't got too much blood in your alcohol level!!! :drinkers: :****:

johneddie said:
Damn son....something's wrong with you. Better get checked to make sure ya ain't got too much blood in your alcohol level!!! :drinkers: :****:

I know right, it's strange lol. I was bad sick though. Ain't been that sick since I was a kid! **** done a number on the ole belly....the thought of beer, still makes it churn lol