• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

Hey Josh next time your in Chattanooga try the Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom they have a bigger than average beer selection and some local brews. I tried the food there and it was great!

Black and Tan :drinkers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 94
Re: Re: what type of beer is TacomaJD drinking right now

zukimaster said:
. Man with a selection like that, how could you even think Butt Light?
That's what I'm screaming! Good list there! I usually go for the pale ales, IPA's, stouts, and porters.

Man I still ain't drank a beer since New Years Day. That stomach virus last weekend ****ed my beer appetite all up! I may have one tomorrow though and fire up the grill.

Went to Chuck E. cheese's today....could've used a beer or 7 in there to put up with all the little runts running rampant. First time I been in one in probably 15+ years lol. Damn adult-hood.

As soon as we walked in I thought to myself "Dang, I know theyre not gonna have regular beer in here"...which isn't a big deal but I hate having to pay $4.5-6 to test a beer to see if I like it

I know a lot of you guys are into all that stuff... place was called Stem and Stein , on County Line Rd in Madison AL.

TacomaJD said:
That's what I'm screaming! Good list there! I usually go for the pale ales, IPA's, stouts, and porters.

Man I still ain't drank a beer since New Years Day. That stomach virus last weekend ****ed my beer appetite all up! I may have one tomorrow though and fire up the grill.

Went to Chuck E. cheese's today....could've used a beer or 7 in there to put up with all the little runts running rampant. First time I been in one in probably 15+ years lol. Damn adult-hood.

JD the woman done made you quit drinking so much. In no time the Toyota will be for sale. After that you will be riding in a sxs.

****, that woman ain't gonna make me do ****! Damn sure ain't gonna make me sell anything! She knew that going in lol. First mention of any of that ****, will get her ass put back on the road!

However, I may be too broke to wheel one day soon if things work out like I hope. Had an uncle pass away and it freed up some land I had my eye on for a while now, so now I'm working on trying to get my family to sell it to me at a decent price. Shouldn't have to sell the crawler though....hopefully.

Oh and I'm back on the booze...and made some chili cheese tater tot casserole!

36f10deed7ee3867ba36c0a5dcbefad3.jpg

962f5bfad2e6e7b53d253ee4bc363383.jpg

kmcminn said:
Did she make you quit snap chatting?
Ha I deleted that **** on my own.

1.) Only reason I had it to start with was to score nudies and creep with bitches that may or may not had been not so single....now I no longer need to do so.

2.) After I lost the need for nudies, I rarely got snapchats of interest. Got tired of gettin blew up all day with dumbass pics I care nothing about.

Only had 1 or 2 folks capable of sending worthy snaps besides you. I really liked that one you sent standing in front of the mirror in your wife's dress....I so should have screenshotted it....

:flipoff1:

tommy450r said:
Have y'all added gooeygirls or gradgirlsplay on the ol snapchat yet??
Sounds like a good ole fashioned bukkake to me. McMinn part times as a bukkake pivot man when he ain't mall crawling in the woods with his butt buddies.

ee8308989ef763ff3ba5699c460befa0.jpg

kmcminn said:
Deleted it on your own! Bahahaha, keep telling yourself that. :flipoff1:
Sho did! Gf kept hers for a while after I deleted mine then she deleted hers too. Reverse psychology.