• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What would make a good 4X4 Park

Is anyone interested in mud bogs..... they have a 2' deep pit and a 4' deep pit and held bogs would anyone be down......

The key to the material is get the biggest rocks you can move with the equipment you have then be wise about placing them. Just throwing a bunch of rocks on the hill will probably not get the best bang for the buck. .02c

:awesomework:

Fist thing, once you call it a "park" it is now :rb: and not worth going. Park means government and government means rules and rules mean no fun...

So im sorry, there is not a right answer here and never will be.

Title of this thread should read "What would make a good 4x4 area", that way all your dreams have a better chance of coming true. Right now is a rough time for everyone that is invalved in this sport, and even more so for those of us that trailer our toys.

Keep the faith brotha's, and keep dispersing!

Right now is a rough time for everyone that is invalved in this sport, and even more so for those of us that trailer our toys.

what do u mean... I trailer my pig everywhere I go......

Walk it .... U need to brink ur rig out there and drive it.... Only 5 dollars to play all day on non event days......Plenty to do now and gearing up to do some more.... Trying to get in 3-5 new obstacles before the next round of the best in the west series July 23-24..... Materials are showing up now.....

Starting a motor swap today or i would. Hmmmmm, maybe i should come finish off the old motor instead. 5$!!!! last time I was there it was 20$ on a non event day. Right on guys.

what do u mean... I trailer my pig everywhere I go......

On average we trailer haulers have a little more money invested, and its a little harder to just pull over on the side of the road and go wheelin.

I trailer mine too :;

Misery loves company!

On average we trailer haulers have a little more money invested, and its a little harder to just pull over on the side of the road and go wheelin.

I trailer mine too :;

Misery loves company!

So wouldnt you need a park? so you would not be pulled over on the side of the road?

As the blocks are getting unloading tires are already on them..... :redneck:

3' tall x 2' deep x 5.5' long 40 of them should make something good huh..... :corn:

vzzkfo.jpg

It was a dandy..... Thanks alot for the donation....I think there was 28 total....It will make some real nice obstacles....Again thanks and anything else u find in journeys let me know...... Many people will enjoy them...

It was a dandy..... Thanks alot for the donation....I think there was 28 total....It will make some real nice obstacles....Again thanks and anything else u find in journeys let me know...... Many people will enjoy them...

I made a call after i got off the phone with you to my hook up on concrete segments and he will look on monday to see if the company he services to see if the can donate a few to you guys. They might have some qt corner segments aswell. When i find out ill let you know....shoot me your cell number so i can get ahold of you when i need to . :awesomework: Glad i could help out.:;