• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

what would y'all do

blacksheep10 said:
the first real pic....holy **** your tire has too much air in it if it isn't deforming at all :eek: :flipoff1:

:flipoff1: 10psi with no beadlocks is about all I'm comfortable with

BTW picked up H2's Saturday... and sold that FJ hood to pay for the detroit so it looks like within the next 2 months I'll be on 42's :eat: I think the H2's will be temporary till I can save up some scratch to buy some trail ready's from Mike--depending on how much Randy's DIY aluminum kits are gonna end up costing. Can't bitch for $175 for 4 wheels on the H2's

found a pic, this is what I gotta do.

attachment.jpg

Thats a good deal on the H2's I hunted my ass off and bargained like a mofo. Missed a set of 4 for $100 by about an hour (Craigslist). Ended up with 2 for $80 + tax take off from a rims dealer, he started ar $150 for 1. HA LOL, I actually laughed out load in his face, and said seriously I can pay this much, and he said OK.

I cant see doing that drive to hit Tuttle. Man that place just doesn't have much too it.

InDaShop said:
Thats a good deal on the H2's I hunted my ass off and bargained like a mofo. Missed a set of 4 for $100 by about an hour (Craigslist). Ended up with 2 for $80 + tax take off from a rims dealer, he started ar $150 for 1. HA LOL, I actually laughed out load in his face, and said seriously I can pay this much, and he said OK.

I cant see doing that drive to hit Tuttle. Man that place just doesn't have much too it.

Yeapp this guy actually won the wheels in a raffle at the frostbite run... I saw he got em and knew he wasn't gonna be throwin' em on his bronco 2 laughing1 bargained him hard since I knew he had no $$ in em. They are great "get me by" wheels

I wouldnt drive to Tuttle from Texas, but for a 2.5 hour jaunt from my house it sure as hell is MUCH better than K-Rocks... There are a couple nasty spots like Punisher and Upper punisher, and alot of good trail ridin. We saw the whole park in a long day 10 hours on the trail... and I still coulda gone for some more. I wanna go play at Clayton but that's a 3 day weekend type trip... Disney is fun with the right crew... Cathouse is fun because you can cut your own trails but it's 5.5 hours from me... I'm still excited as hell for my CO trip, I'm goin out for XRRA and we are gonna hit Indy... Should be a good time I've been there before just never with my own junk.

Rob, is that a full Elmer Fudd cap with the earflaps folded in or just a wannabe?

And tub the fawk outta the firewall if you are keeping leafs and 42's. Doubt you can get it to not rub. I did on 40's and it was back to where I could barely used the one bolt on the bottom of the fender and back to the body mount.

132977600_bg6WE-M.jpg

Bones said:
And tub the fawk outta the firewall if you are keeping leafs and 42's. Doubt you can get it to not rub. I did on 40's and it was back to where I could barely used the one bolt on the bottom of the fender and back to the body mount.

132977600_bg6WE-M.jpg

I am gonna tub that way the hell out. I'll be solid mounting the body at the same time with these sliders so I can ditch that forward body mount for the cab. What were you running for front springs??

Bones said:
44044's with a leaf or tow missing. Nothing too great, but cheap. Travis runs them F/R and they have a lifetime vato zone warr.

I am runnin rears up front which push my **** out 2inches... so maybe a little more forward than the 44044's?

They work awesome, went thru rock garden at tuttle without lifting tire at all.. and I am so happy with my 63's out back that I'm gonna keep em and just make new frame rails out the back where it's rusted out (cab back)...

Latest posts