• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 09

rockjunky

The Georgia Rock Rods presents Wheelin’ 4 Warriors Rock Ride 2009, which will be held at Morris Mountain ORV Park (www.morrismountainorv.comhttp://) in Heflin, Alabama on Memorial Day weekend from Friday, May 22 thru Monday, May 25th. During the weekend, several activities have been planned, such as a rock racing competition, a circle track with jumps competition, and a mud drag competition. We will also have raffles, an auction and various other fundraisers, all with the focus of raising awareness and donations for the Wounded Warrior Project. We also plan on having magazine coverage, prizes, and trophies.

Over 30,000 troops have been wounded in recent conflicts, many of them suffering traumatic brain injuries, amputations, and severe burns. The Wounded Warrior Project provides programs and services that ease the burdens of the wounded and their families, aid in the recovery process, and smooth the transition back to civilian life.

The Georgia Rock Rods are committed to the Wounded Warrior Project and the young men and women who benefit from the WWP’s programs and services. These service men and women give life and limb to protect our freedom, and the Georgia Rock Rods recognizes and appreciates their sacrifices. Please visit the Wounded Warrior Project at www.woundedwarriorproject.orghttp:// to find out more about this extraordinary organization and the outstanding contributions and difference it has made in the lives of the young men and women who continue to protect our freedom

Georgia Rock Rods is a non-profit organization dedicated to serving our community. 100% of all proceeds will be donated directly to the Wounded Warrior Project. Last year we raised over $16,000 and this year, with your help, we hope to raise even more.

Registration begins on Friday. The cost is $50 per rig for the weekend and $30 per rig for the day. All passengers and spectators are free. RV hook-ups are $30 for the weekend. Please visit the Georgia Rock Rods at www.georgiarockrods.comhttp:// for all the event information such as our sponsors and coverage from last year’s event.

well who's going? im trying to decide where to go. golden mountain is also having a rock race. if i knew some of the people who where coming to morris mountain i might want to make the trip down. i need a morris mountain fix anyway. are the georgia rock gods the club that nate is in?

extremetownie said:
well who's going? im trying to decide where to go. golden mountain is also having a rock race. if i knew some of the people who where coming to morris mountain i might want to make the trip down. i need a morris mountain fix anyway. are the georgia rock gods the club that nate is in?

Yep, that's them. You should come on down Roger, I know Jimmy and crew will be here.

Actually, everybody come and show some support for the troops! All the money goes to WW for this one!