• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride 11

Turned out to be a great weekend of riding! Only rain we got was late Friday night which was actually good cause it kept the dust down. Great job again to Mark, Jamie, Rob and everyone that put the event on ....Mark can confirm but I think after expenses something like 20K was raised at the auction! :dblthumb:

also thxs to BUG-E J for letting me check out the seats in your rig thumb.gif

Looking like we will bust 18k, numbers still be tallied. 2nd best year to date. Close to 150 rigs, and about 120 passengers. Thanks to everyone that came out to support our 11th year of doing this ride. To all that stayed home due to weather, what a mistake, the weather was great and trail conditions were good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had a blast like always. Buggy did great and weather was good. Looking forward to next year!

Had an awesome weekend! Trail conditions were excellent on Friday, and good on Saturday after about lunch. Thanks Mark, :dblthumb:, and to everyone who helps put this on every year. Looking forward to next time. Damn good to hear that 18K got raised for the vets!

Re: Re: Wheelin' 4 Warriors Rock Ride 11

BUG-E J said:
Had a blast like always. Buggy did great and weather was good. Looking forward to next year!
I looked for you sat, but couldn't find you until I got to the hotel. Didn't know which room to knock on so I just took a pic instead.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk