• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride

rockjunky

WHEELIN 4 WARRIORS ROCK RIDE, MAY 24TH - 26TH

The Georgia Rock Rods would like to welcome you to come out and show your support to our veterans on Memorial Day weekend this year at Morris Mountain ORV park in Heflin, Alabama. We will be hosting the "Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride" to help raise money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project. 100% of all proceeds raised by the Georgia Rock Rods will be donated directly to the WWP. Which also means that it is 100% tax deductible for all sponsors and participants.

this ride is going to be awesome w/some kick ass raffle and auction prizes. plus a drivers only raffle with some really great stuff, and an open raffle for all participants w/ raffle tickets only $1.00. we have mud flappin BBQ selling concessions, and other vendors will be present as well, we are still trying to get a band to come out. wheelin from friday thru monday for $55.00 and for a chance to go home with all kinds of great stuff and helping out the Wounded Warrior Project will make out to be a very fun and rewarding weekend. we also have an awesome rock race competition open for three classes and if you want in on the action or if you just want to stand on the side lines and watch, it is going to be fast paced and action packed. we have picked a section of trail/obstacles that is spectator friendly and passable to most, just some a hell of a lot faster than others. so air down your tires, fill up your rig, bring some cash for the auction and put on your party hat cause the georgia rock rods are gonna throw down and get dirty on memorial day weekend a MMORV. GEORGIA ROCK RODS!!!!!!!!! FOR ALL THE DETAILS AND INFO GO TO GEORGIAROCKRODS.COM

Jimmy's 4x4 is donating a custom tube chassis and fiberglass hood to go to their auction!!!!!!

Some of the other bigger raffles will be
Staun - 4 internal beadlocks
Mile Marker - winch
Interco Tires - $500 gift certificate

plus many many many more prizes!!!!

Hope to see you all out there and hopefully work some with you too.

ShamROCK Run WAS Morris Mountain's biggest evet until this one came around...This is going to be huge. I hope the park can handle everyone there. It really is an honor to be working with these guys and for a GREAT charity.

Speeding said:
For serious! DUDE, CRAWL MAG IS GONNA BE THERE!!! :eek:

Crawl Mag... pffffffffffffffft That just means youll be there wanting to drink all my RockStars you caffiene addicted bastard !! laughing1

(still bitter from ShamRock run and the theivin bastards that stole all my RockStar outta my cooler :'( )

We have alot going on in Cleveland right now, so I dont think Im headed to Hawaii ( hope not )

I havent forgotten this ride !!! id like to make it at least for a Saturday throw down minimum !! loller.gif

[Nacho Libre] I wanna wiiiiiiin !! [/Nacho libre]

Saturday morning we will have a drivers meeting and decide on an entry fee for the competition or not. If the comp. drivers would like more than a very nice 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophy in all three classes, we thought maybe everybody might want to throw down 10 bucks or something and have a winner takes 50% of all money raised in that class and 2nd place get 30%, with 3rd taking the remaining 20%. It would make it a little more interesting and that way we wouldn't be pulling any money away from our charity. If no one wants to pay to compete we are fine with that as well and the trophies we are having made are very nice, not some cheap'o plastic jeep stuck to a block of wood. Just wait till you see them, you'd be proud to have the braggin rights to these.

Mud Flappin BBQ will be serving up some really great food for lunch and supper on Saturday and possibly Sunday as well, so concessions will be sold for those that don't care to bring peanut butter and jelly and little debbies.

We will try to start up the 35 and under class around 1:00 p.m. Then have all the drivers for the 38 and under set up by 2:00 and depending on how many folks sign up for the comp., we'll have the unlimited class run last directly afterwards. The obstacles we have chosen have plenty of spectator parking and plenty of room to get around. We will also have staff members directing traffic to avoid any and all possible log jams for the full three days of wheelin. We want all of our participants to enjoy their weekend. Celebrating Memorial Day with us will be as action packed as you want it to be.

We will have a drivers only raffle for all participants paying the 55$/trail rig with some very nice prizes and a second raffle with many other big items for all folks to get in on at $1.00 per raffle ticket.

My dad got my detailed and waxed jeep all muddy this weekend so I'll probably be taking it on the trails and running around now, so I'll have a seat for ya.