• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

wheeling for a week

garagefab$

My Southeast ultimate adventure
This is a trip i have been wanting to do since i got stationed over here at Pensacola FL. I have wheeled just about every spot in southern California and now the military has given me the chance to take a week off from work and wheel some of the best spots in the southeast. I'm posting up here to see what parks you guys think are the best and ones that you think should definitely be gone too. i would also like to reach out and see if anyone wants to get in on this and show me your local spots. also i can't seem to find anything that's open on the week days so i have to figure that out.

who: as of now just me and my jeep 82 cj 40's/tons/LS. I'm looking for people to show me around some of the parks and to wheel with.
what: hit some of the hardest trails for a week straight
where: Mostly Alabama and some in Tennessee
when: Mar25-APR3
parks i would like to hit up;
Grey rock
stoney lonesome
hawk pride
hale mt
adventure off road park
windrock looks like there open on the week

Shamrock ride is Mach 24-26, you should come check that out, cool park and there will be plenty of people on hand, and Choccolocco park is only about 30 min. Away from Morris Mtn. So you could knock out 2 parks in the same weekend.

sweet where is the shamrock ride at? I did get the chance to hit up morris for the vets ride that place is a blast and my type of wheeling. anyone one here have week days off?

garagefab$ said:
sweet where is the shamrock ride at? I did get the chance to hit up morris for the vets ride that place is a blast and my type of wheeling. anyone one here have week days off?
pretty sure Shamrock is at Morris mountain could be wrong but I could make myself available for one or two days considering AOP being one of those

what's the deal with gray rock is it a closed park? that's not a bad idea to talk to kieth seems like I might want to stop by his shop to check it out. who needs stickies when you got ponies.

garagefab$ said:
what's the deal with gray rock is it a closed park? that's not a bad idea to talk to kieth seems like I might want to stop by his shop to check it out. who needs stickies when you got ponies.

Private park, only open for special events (when a group rents the park)

And over half the original park is mined now, so you could probably get your fill in a half day if it's decent weather.

The only park you listed that is "OPEN" all the time is Windrock, and it's not so much an "offroad park", as a big piece of private commercial land that has trails on it.

we (AJ & I) had the perfect wheelin trip last year imo. we ran GMP for 2 days, then drove to AOP and ran that for 2 days. great wheelin for 4 straight days. could've added another park on the way home or in the area to round off a week if we wanted to.

just a thought.