• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling with Celebrities

Really enjoyed the Trail to SEMA series as well as the Trail Ride Revolution series as a whole. Pretty cool to see wheeling in other parts of the country.

I agree it's been great watching these videos with a new scenery. The couple of climbs at the end of the Sand Hollow video that you and BleepinJeep made were impressive!

dude, that view at 5:20 on the Sand Hollow video about turned my stomach over. haha

Have you seen the pictures of that toyota on moab rim that almost went off the side? Those heights like that get me.
I have. Pretty crazy story on that one. he flopped it and it just kept sliding and sliding until the end of the truck was hanging off moab rim. Ridiculous.

Thanks Everyone, I really enjoy Sand Hollow, It is my favorite place to wheel on the West Coast hands down.

I set out this year to do something different, I was tired of racing and chasing the points series and decided to get back to Trail Riding.
I went out west 4 times this year to wheel, wheeled for 24hrs straight, did some rock bouncer trail riding, a lot of Jeeping. Man it has been a good year and I think we accomplished our goal to Make Trail Riding Great Again. I only hope you guys are ready for what I have in store for next season of TRR. If it all works out it will be nothing short of EPIC! Thanks everyone for watching and commenting on the videos, feel free to give me any feedback on what you would like to see on future episodes. These are my favorite videos to shoot.

I personally love the east coast videos. Main reason is because my broke ass can't ever make it out west and there are a million Moab etc videos. Also it gives me places to go wheel and new lines to try relatively close to me. In Florida anything worth wheeling isn't close. I definitely enjoy the trail riding videos much more than bouncer videos. Looks like you have done most SE parks. Have you done a video at River Rock in Milledgeville GA? The owner is a great guy and he has a nice little park going.

Thanks Everyone, I really enjoy Sand Hollow, It is my favorite place to wheel on the West Coast hands down.

I set out this year to do something different, I was tired of racing and chasing the points series and decided to get back to Trail Riding.
I went out west 4 times this year to wheel, wheeled for 24hrs straight, did some rock bouncer trail riding, a lot of Jeeping. Man it has been a good year and I think we accomplished our goal to Make Trail Riding Great Again. I only hope you guys are ready for what I have in store for next season of TRR. If it all works out it will be nothing short of EPIC! Thanks everyone for watching and commenting on the videos, feel free to give me any feedback on what you would like to see on future episodes. These are my favorite videos to shoot.

I think you accomplished your goal of more wheeling coverage and still getting racing coverage.

Only things I'd like added to the videos is trail names/numbers for each trip. Possibly a short interview with park staff and/or overview of the park/area you are wheeling. Meaning how many acres, trails, trail difficulties, park amenities, must see trails etc.