• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheeling with Celebrities

Sweet! We wheeled with Ian a few years back after he had built that samurai. He said us southern boys were too crazy and then we parted ways.

Watched it during lunch yesterday. I really enjoy the Trail Ride Revolution series vs race coverage only.

Had basically forgotten about Wooly's until this video.

I'm still a huge fan of the trail riding videos. Looking forward to the new stuff.

Bleepinjeep and them briefly talked about it during one of the trail to sema videos. But did anybody catch Ian's save when he hit the bomb hole on the lakebed?

Sidenote, I'm super impressed by the mega rzr. It's on 35's right?

Hey Matt, I know it'd be tough. But anyway you could add in the trail numbers/names on yalls new trail riding videos in the future? Even if it's just a caption at the bottom during the video or in the description.

Hey Matt, I know it'd be tough. But anyway you could add in the trail numbers/names on yalls new trail riding videos in the future? Even if it's just a caption at the bottom during the video or in the description.

I think that is a great idea. I like to know how trails have changed since I was there last and it helps me plan going somewhere new when I see video or photos listing the trail.

I think that is a great idea. I like to know how trails have changed since I was there last and it helps me plan going somewhere new when I see video or photos listing the trail.
I always see a trail and say "Man, I'm headed there in a couple weeks, I'd like to try that".
It's always frustrating for me when I go to a park and have only heard trail "names" and the park map is all numbers. I feel like we spend half our time driving in circles or hitting the same 3 trails every trip.

I always see a trail and say "Man, I'm headed there in a couple weeks, I'd like to try that".
It's always frustrating for me when I go to a park and have only heard trail "names" and the park map is all numbers. I feel like we spend half our time driving in circles or hitting the same 3 trails every trip.

I think the worst thing a park can do is number trails instead of name them, No one wants to brag about that time they climbed trail 22, they need names!

I think the worst thing a park can do is number trails instead of name them, No one wants to brag about that time they climbed trail 22, they need names!
The next big park to open should name trails after US presidents. Learn a little history as you ride. The ledges on Trump would be "yuge" huge.

Latest posts