• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When your wife / woman makes your proud

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
We (hopefully) have all had that moment when the woman in our life pleasantly surprises us. Some of us are ass kissers and some of us are hard asses when it comes to the women in our lives, but I thought this would be a good way to share when our women prove they are listening and make us smile.

Share away

Last time the wife went wheeling with me, she grabbed a ratchet strap and started helping me tie the jeep down. She had no idea what she was doing. But it had been a super long day, so the fact that she even tried was pretty awesome. I showed her what to do and now she helps me load and unload every time.

yep, he probably has a random pic of it, while riding his motorcycle to drink beer and share the story with a bunch of guys :rolf:

The Luke said:
Last time the wife went wheeling with me, she grabbed a ratchet strap and started helping me tie the jeep down. She had no idea what she was doing. But it had been a super long day, so the fact that she even tried was pretty awesome. I showed her what to do and now she helps me load and unload every time.

The same.

Also the beer / drink delivery when I'm outside working on stuff.

Hell...any time she brings home Taco Bell or a 6$ Weigels pizza it makes my day!

zukimaster said:
I'm sure Tony B. has a love story fit for the Lifetime channel..... :flipoff1:
dwa2469 said:
yep, he probably has a random pic of it, while riding his motorcycle to drink beer and share the story with a bunch of guys :rolf:

I'm not very romantic and she knows this. She saves movie ticket stubs and restaurant receipts from special occasions. I jus don't work like that.

She did put this note in my lunch bag one day... And I did share that with a bunch of dudes/friends. :)

So now I'll share it with you homos. ;)
def7f6a11af1fb1390a8cb79b70d6843.jpg

tonybolton said:
She did put this note in my lunch bag one day... And I did share that with a bunch of dudes/friends. :)

Damn Tony, you've got nice handwriting. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Man... Trump out here making all these jobs for everybody and some people still holding on to being haters.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

tonybolton said:

Damn you made for yourself :dunno: You ever do this for Rick?

mna0121 said:
Wife told me our next house would be a shop/ barn house. thumb.gif RTR

Shawn your wife is a Saint.....with all your Rock buggies, new drag cars, snd barn full of hot rods mine would kill me lol.

Perfect timing for this thread!
My wife has worked in finance for 12 years, been passed over the last 4 years 3 times for promotions due to being "a key employee" in her job to loose.
She looked internally within company and applied to be program manger, interviewed twice and was given offer letter today.
She then took it, went to a long time friend and they said counter their offer!

She did and they agreed- she is making bank and I'm proud! She has kept her head high the last 4 years and finally said she had enough and found new job within!

Pretty proud, she doesn't need me for $, house, or anything she just likes short, fuzzy, me!

My wife playa guitar and does vocals in a bluegrass band. Wish I could get a good quality video to post up on here cuz that girl can sing! Her and the band are gonna be in a competition in a couple weeks playing for a fella named Clay Hess. Pretty big dude in the bluegrass world and has his own recording studio. If her band wins and I think they have a real shot they get a recording session with him and will get to make a CD.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
**** before we go mine hooks up the trailer, loads the buggy and all the tools, does all the air pressures, and packs all the clothes and coolers. She drags the buggy on the gooseneck to murrah motorsports in downtown birmingham when it needs work. She takes all the panels and everything off to wash it when we get back. She does some of the maintnance on it. Then still has to put up with me.

BUG-E J said:
**** before we go mine hooks up the trailer, loads the buggy and all the tools, does all the air pressures, and packs all the clothes and coolers. She drags the buggy on the gooseneck to murrah motorsports in downtown birmingham when it needs work. She takes all the panels and everything off to wash it when we get back. She does some of the maintnance on it. Then still has to put up with me.

Dang.....maybe I need to look for an upgrade.

BUG-E J said:

Gonna print that out, magnet it on the fridge and write...."JUS SAYIN" on it.

I got a note in my lunch once. Jus sayin......
71e4df5bf5c537edcd5e3326104c6865.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk