• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

When your wife / woman makes your proud

Mine puts up with my shenanigans, buys me Preds tickets, IceBears season tickets, buys all the groceries, schedules the vacations and fun stuff, buys me Roll Tide stuffs, and occasionally gives me that cookie. I can't complain.

Great thread, my wife is awesome I dont know how Id have clean drawers and food without her ! She also just said she wanted to go in Half's on the Blue Balls / Crawlin for Reid raffle :woot:

Mine has really stepped up her game. About 3 years ago I was diagnose with a cyst in the back of my head. The have operated 2 now. It can be removed because one wall is attached to my brain stem. It has affected my balance, eye sight in my left eye and my endurance. I tire out easily.
She knows I live for wheeling. Only really hobby I have. She does most of if not all the driving of our rig ( we are a little over 45' long with the pick/camper and car hauler). Is learning how to load and unload the jeep/buggy on the trailer. Which is a deck over so it is about 3' tall. And tying it down so I don't get to worn out before we leave. She is also learning how to drive the jeep/buggy. She does all this on top of loading all our cloths and food + what every else we need for the trips.
Does most of the grocery shopping. Take me to my doctors appointments ( which are about a hour drive one way. Sometimes we have to leave by 3am to get there in time for me to have an MRI and then see the doctor about 10am. Makes for a long day.)
And puts up with my **** while doing all this.

mna0121 said:
Wife told me our next house would be a shop/ barn house. thumb.gif RTR
I was thinking if my wife bought a uhaul truck and finished it out into a stainless kitchen THEN camped with me and my buddies and fried every single edible item in existence to feed us. . . . . . Wait I don't know where I was going.

Either way, your wife is the bomb. Tell R I said hi and don't leave the bananas in the trash can on vacation this year.

I will let her read these, I think she is in pretty high standing with what I have read so far. I couldn't even begin to post everything she does to appease me. Sometimes I think she is just waiting for me to get put in jail so she can sell some stuff. RTR

P said:
Great thread, my wife is awesome I dont know how Id have clean drawers and food without her ! She also just said she wanted to go in Half's on the Blue Balls / Crawlin for Reid raffle :woot:
Wait... what?

Since we've started wheeling small tires again "34's and under" she's the first one to jump out and start pulling winch cable. Everybody in our group has nick named her "Ashley the hooker" and she'll give everybody the accasional tit shot too. flashemifyougotem.. I honestly don't know what I'd do with out her. I can promise you I could never find another one to put up with my ass like she does. Maybe she has 2 or 3 side dudes or something, but as long as she keeps getting naked with me on regular basis I don't care.

P said:
#147 She feels confident she is going to win the buggy and out drive you
Now I know you full of it. There is only 3 people that would buy a ticket for "blue waffle"...
Hell, even the guy that help build it makes fun of it.

June dog said:
Since we've started wheeling small tires again "34's and under" she's the first one to jump out and start pulling winch cable. Everybody in our group has nick named her "Ashley the hooker" and she'll give everybody the accasional tit shot too. flashemifyougotem.. I honestly don't know what I'd do with out her. I can promise you I could never find another one to put up with my ass like she does. Maybe she has 2 or 3 side dudes or something, but as long as she keeps getting naked with me on regular basis I don't care.

Wait, what??? When are you guys coming down to Windrock? :rolf:

Went golfing today...came home to not only a green egg operational and up to temp but steaks on and cookin! Had to throw an "atta girl" out on that'n! :woot:

Latest posts