• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

Ethan's old buggy was at TGW this past weekend. Not sure on who owns it now.

DSC5924-M.jpg

roll over dave said:
How bout the smith rear engine buggy the red one with chrome tank up frnt
If your talking about the Big Block rear engine, that was Jimmy Smith's buggy. I saw it about 2 years ago, RPMoffroad owns it.

RandysMJ said:
Ethan's old buggy was at TGW this past weekend. Not sure on who owns it now.

DSC5924-M.jpg

Ol' orange looks different with a flatbiller riding shotgun in it!

pachary said:
We are gonna try to give Roger the bug again to get back into WHEELING in a couple of weeks.............

Good deal. I've been hearing rumors about this single sweater for way too long! While I like watching him race, I'm interested to see what he comes out with next.

ridered3 said:
Based on page one, looks like Showtime ended up in middle Tennessee possibly with Matlock ???
Oh yeah... Guess I forgot I read that or just don't believe it... :tc

;D

xjpaddler said:
what happened to nasty bucket?? have not seen any pics or vids of it in a while

Got any pics of this buggy you are looking for? Apparently using the term nasty and bucket in the same instance provides lots of possible rigs while searching.

Who else is wondering where their favorite buggys have gone?

What about this one??????????

Who knows when we will see this one again.

Attachments

• Pictures 084 - Copy.jpg
    Pictures 084 - Copy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,710
HAH,,,,, you just hold yer damn horses Biscuit,,,, I got one more race to go then I will get back in the ole green & purple zuki and get back to SKOOLIN yalls asses :flipoff1:

zukiscott said:
HAH,,,,, you just hold yer damn horses Biscuit,,,, I got one more race to go then I will get back in the ole green & purple zuki and get back to SKOOLIN yalls asses :flipoff1:

I am ready I need some more skoolin. I was told that I had to put that in here. Maybe it was for motivation who knows.

Latest posts