• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

What ever happened to my old smith buggy i got from troy smith? Left me here in bama went down south miss. Then to ohio back to bama in falkville. Havent heard from it in a long time.

Attachments

• 2598630270103202177SGIRjU_ph.jpg
    2598630270103202177SGIRjU_ph.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,405
  • 2031946900103202177S600x600Q85.jpg
    2031946900103202177S600x600Q85.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,505
smurfy90 said:
What ever happened to my old smith buggy i got from troy smith? Left me here in bama went down south miss. Then to ohio back to bama in falkville. Havent heard from it in a long time.
my buddy had it last year it was painted black then were in Tennessee and he sold it to another guy local.

Pimpin' ain't easy is still in Augusta. Don't think Jeremy is a yank though. They were at Fall for All last year I think but can't remember if he had the cab truck.

smurfy90 said:

I wish I woulda bought it from you that thing was a sweet lil ride!

just curious but has anyone seen this sammi lately. traded a guy in tenn. and havent seen it since just wondering if it ever gets out

154e1a36.jpg

f0229a2e.jpg

matth_85 said:
Pimpin' ain't easy is still in Augusta. Don't think Jeremy is a yank though. They were at Fall for All last year I think but can't remember if he had the cab truck.

I saw it two years ago at Golden Mountain Park. Still looked good, but didn't have all the super pimp creature comforts that Woodlee originally put into it.

Cameron bought green goblin chassis back. Or at least he has it and is building it for someone...maybe a back up rig?

ridered3 said:
Started thinking about some of the buggies and rigs I've seen over the years that have been sold off and it made me wonder where are they now???

Matt O's KOH racer
Picture120.jpg

[/quote

In Iowa now. I have wheeled with it, I think the new owner was even talking about racing it again.

101_0190.jpg

101_0196.jpg

CHASMAN9 said:
I believe that Adam Woodlee (WOD) created that monster, but not sure where it's hiding at these days. thumb.gif

Nah Woodlee didn't build it, another shop in TN built it. Can't think of the name though. I saw it at Wheeling in the country last year still getting beat on.

Latest posts