• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where are they now?

It was worth notable mention. Parting shot
52b139f70dd360f0173e9eeae99b80c4.jpg

kmcminn said:
Anyone seen the hustler buggy lately?

lot of buggies like that one that I wish were still for sale for what they sold for . would have saved me and you a lot of $$

edit: I was thinking about Tom and Blevins' old "Diablo Buggy"

poolman said:
Wow. This thread makes me realize just how fast time goes.....

yeah no kidding

kmcminn said:

Last I heard, Jared Stover was still rockin it out of his corral. I've tried to acquire that Unicorn many a time with no luck. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

smbroady82 said:
edit: I was thinking about Tom and Blevins' old "Diablo Buggy"

yeah no kidding

Guy out of Maryland bought a few years ago. After that stupid monster jam ( I'm still waiting on Blair to sue me ) crash Adam changed a lot of stuff on it and it was a whole new buggy. I wish I would have held onto it sometimes, some suspension work and it would have been a pretty good unit, I just got impatient.

Now I'm back looking and it's tough.

J.A.B said:
Guy out of Maryland bought a few years ago. After that stupid monster jam ( I'm still waiting on Blair to sue me ) crash Adam changed a lot of stuff on it and it was a whole new buggy. I wish I would have held onto it sometimes, some suspension work and it would have been a pretty good unit, I just got impatient.

Now I'm back looking and it's tough.

I couldn't believe you sold it right after that flip and all the work you had done to it.

Well, I had big ideas about building a new one that was exactly what I wanted. Then I just didn't want to deal with the process or waiting a year, impatience and ADD got the better of me.

J.A.B said:
Well, I had big ideas about building a new one that was exactly what I wanted. Then I just didn't want to deal with the process or waiting a year, impatience and ADD got the better of me.

understandable

kmcminn said:

I was flipping through Wide Open Design's Build Galleries last night and wondered where that one had gone off to now. Thanks for bringing this topic back up.

What ever happened to Mark's buggy Eleanor on reds Brian Cole built?

Edit: I just looked back through the post and see it was getting a makeover back in 2015, just wondering where it is now and if it might be available.

J.A.B said:
Edit: I just looked back through the post and see it was getting a makeover back in 2015, just wondering where it is now and if it might be available.

Last I can remember, Peter Basler bought it for his son, but remained hanging on a wall. I don't think it ever got back together. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

Jus for inquiring minds.. I found number from a 2014 for sale add on here. That person says he sold it to an over seas buyer :dunno: who knows..

J.A.B said:
Jus for inquiring minds.. I found number from a 2014 for sale add on here. That person says he sold it to an over seas buyer :dunno: who knows..

I saw it complete a few years ago down at BTF in the shop. They were reworking some stuff and getting ready to ship it overseas. IIRC it was getting 14 bolts and rear steer added.

Latest posts