• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

kturner

It's not a good time til something gets broke!
I havent heard or seen anything out of Timmy Cameron any.Where did he go ?

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

the government has confiscated him to clone his fearless gene and inject it into soldiers!!!;D

scared to death!!!!!

Apparently him and JD' s sis have a thing going and spending all his time with her.

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

im ready to see some new Madram11 vids of ole TC tearing it up in some new drool worthy contraption!!!

scared to death!!!!!

wont be long .. only thing I need to complete project is driveshafts. then I can taker apart an powder wire plumb. def ready to get back out an ride !

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm ready to see Cole get back behind the wheel also. :****:

Won't happen anytime soon, I am changing my focus to more important things for a while.

Re: Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

rednecklights said:
family first.

this is why there isn't a rednecklights buggy build thread, yet.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
No no no! Its because your skeeeerd to spend money.

well. After reading this I feel like a complete piece of ****.. Have a four-month-old baby now, and still work on the buggy every night. Dam. Going to get my ducks in a row one day.. Thank God for a awesome girlfriend. If I don't have something to do to keep me busy i will go crazy. Well going back to the garage now to remind myself when I turd i am. Just like a :afro: dam. :(

Tcameron said:
wont be long .. only thing I need to complete project is driveshafts. then I can taker apart an powder wire plumb. def ready to get back out an ride !
Cant wait !!!!!Keep us posted .

Latest posts