• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

It amazes me how many people talk **** and hate over on pirate, And ole boy never says a dam word. Shits pretty funny to me that he has a whole thread about him over there everyone roastin his ass on tha douche coast (pirate) and it seems as if he can give 2 shits. :woot:. Hahahaha. Hell Does he ever respond?? I like his style and always have. Fawk who dont. I dont nut swing, but a fact is a fact.. Hes a dam good driver and parts tester! Never met the man in my life, prob never will but from what I've seen in the videos he looks like a humble standup dude. For someone that doesn't talk **** to have that many haters you have to really be doing something right IMO. :dblthumb: slick.

I've meet TC at Superlift in hot springs a few times. He has alway been a super nice guy and puts on a show for his fans.

kushKrawlin said:
It amazes me how many people talk **** and hate over on pirate, And ole boy never says a dam word. Shits pretty funny to me that he has a whole thread about him over there everyone roastin his ass on tha douche coast (pirate) and it seems as if he can give 2 shits. :woot:. Hahahaha. Hell Does he ever respond?? I like his style and always have. Fawk who dont. I dont nut swing, but a fact is a fact.. Hes a dam good driver and parts tester! Never met the man in my life, prob never will but from what I've seen in the videos he looks like a humble standup dude. For someone that doesn't talk **** to have that many haters you have to really be doing something right IMO. :dblthumb: slick.

No need for a response. Nothing could be said to reduce the hate. I respect the hell out of him for not responding...Why would he care?

Most of the ones "hating" would suck off [insert KOH driver] if he'd let them. The only difference between them and TC fans: Most TC fans don't hate them because of where they're from or what they build.

The fact that there were people cussing at, telling the east coast drivers that went to the shoot out to go home...Shows what most of them are.
Pirate is a good example of what's wrong with the world....The more you're a self righteous, arrogant, hate spewing asshole...The more you're liked. One gets a mindless follower, then another and another....Before long you get "Chit Chat". What a joke.

Went to koh this year met a lot of great people from all over the US ,but every time someone was a **** they were from calif.

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

infamous1 said:
found this button in wifes car, when i push it i go up stupid steep hills and blip the throttle nonstop!!
pudeme4y.jpg

scared to death!!!!!

That's funny **** right there. :****:

Draco said:
No need for a response. Nothing could be said to reduce the hate. I respect the hell out of him for not responding...Why would he care?

Most of the ones "hating" would suck off [insert KOH driver] if he'd let them. The only difference between them and TC fans: Most TC fans don't hate them because of where they're from or what they build.

The fact that there were people cussing at, telling the east coast drivers that went to the shoot out to go home...Shows what most of them are.
Pirate is a good example of what's wrong with the world....The more you're a self righteous, arrogant, hate spewing asshole...The more you're liked. One gets a mindless follower, then another and another....Before long you get "Chit Chat". What a joke.

Totally agree. I have read alot on pirate (tech) and dont think i have one post. I would read for fawkin hours just to find the answer before askin one of those assholes anything. They suck balls. Just goes to show you the SOUTH is the ****. Its all about treatin folks good and helpin others if ya Ask me. Just somthin about the west coast, low selfesteem maybe? :afro: Hell i purchased a very expensive part from one of the same guys that TC buys from and he was even talkin ****. I aint gettin into all that b/s but that ****** had no clue if i knew TC or not. Cause if i did i can assure TC wouldnt buy **** from his ass ever agin. Poppin off at tha mouth about a DAM GOOD customer just goes to show ya how **** is these days. Hell they even plug tha sorry ass's buisness for thousands to see at the end of madram videos. Hahah. Some folks just have tha spine of a jelly fish. Oh well. Piss on em. Cant wait to see how this buggy does. Seems like a long time since i have seen a good TC clip !!