• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where did Tim Cameron go ?

Re: Re: Re: Welcome to Hardline Crawlers.com!

Matt O. said:
Making some progress Ricky! I will give you some feedback once you get more done, the shell looks good though.

Somebody cruisin' for a bruisin'! :flipoff1:

I almost believe that. Do you kiss his sister with those lips? Oh wait.....dammit

Lots of changes from what he "normally" runs that I can see.

1) Suspension seat
2) larger fuel Cell
3) How wide is it? Looks like it's sub 83" based off of it not backing either tire over the fenders on the trailer.
4) lighter over all

I'd like to see a shot of his legs sitting in it. Looks like a lot of **** between his legs and would maybe make it uncomfortable on a "long" trail day?? Single seaters are the new thang!! ;D loller.gif

I fear for those 10" third members!!!!!

SO glad to see TC back in a buggy....
nutswing.gif
......Video's have been lacking lately!!

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

damn that suspension is working!!! thanks for the vid Cole.
whats the initial feelings on the stickies??

scared to death!!!!!

Re: Re: Where did Tim Cameron go ?

found this button in wifes car, when i push it i go up stupid steep hills and blip the throttle nonstop!!
pudeme4y.jpg

scared to death!!!!!

Neal3000 said:
Its about to get REAL for them fawkin TT10 3rds....this should make Patooyee happy :dblthumb:

I think a lot more than just me are looking forward to seeing them get beat on ... if he doesn't sell it first.

I'm more concerned bout how that Hero case holds up since Peter Basler has beat on them axles for a while now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EsPowell said:
I'm more concerned bout how that Hero case holds up since Peter Basler has beat on them axles for a while now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC will be a great tester for those T case.