• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

where is everybody riding labor day weekend?

Ya'll have got to see the race track Bob has built for the Labor bay ride ! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****: And the up hill truck pull is going to be INSANE!. Can't wiat Bob :driving: :dblthumb:

Rescue1 said:
Ya'll have got to see the race track Bob has built for the Labor bay ride ! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****: And the up hill truck pull is going to be INSANE!. Can't wiat Bob :driving: :dblthumb:

Finally got my modem back from the shop. I will get the videos up as soon as I can of the high banks on the race track. The upper one is so steep that my loader would slide side ways trying to dress it off. We shot around them like we were in an air plane. I love it.

jpcrawler80 said:
Bob, gonna try to make it... if I do you need to tell me the recipe for JUICY FRUIT :drinkers: :drinkers: :spin: :spin:

Simple. Equal parts Cruzin Pineapple Rum and Cruzin Banana Rum, matched to sprite. I perfer to use this formula

1 QUART CRUZIN PINEAPPLE RUM
1 QUART CRUZIN BANANA RUM
2 QUARTS SPRITE

Not responsible for missing articles of clothing :****:

rock yuppie said:
Simple. Equal parts Cruzin Pineapple Rum and Cruzin Banana Rum, matched to sprite. I perfer to use this formula

2 QUARTS SPRITE

Damn that sound pretty good :drinkers: :drinkers: flashemifyougotem :drinkers:

rock yuppie said:

2 QUARTS SPRITE

And one fuking large cup!

Now I know what I did wrong this past weekend I used pine apple and coconut rum and sprite it was still quite tasty and the effect was the same but gonna try banana next time thanks Bob

Gotta have Banana for the taste. I think it helps make your stecker pick up :****:

They are almost finished with grading the new parking area at Choccolocco Mountain ORV park. Looks nice. They have done road maintenance on the main trails. It's a work in progress. Gonna have a good ride for Labor day weekend. Of course everyone is invited. Open every friday, saturday and sunday. Come check it out.