• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

where is everybody riding labor day weekend?

damn, I wanna go back to Harlan. hoping to make it back there later this fall, maybe around turkey day. we are headed to Windrock for the weekend, I have some unfinished biz on a few of those trails.

Matt O. said:
Might have one, depends on what you want to chip in on :flipoff1:
he can ride w/ you and georgia can ride w/ me... she can work out the g ass money on the way there... shes not your girl friend this week is she??? :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
Might have one, depends on what you want to chip in on :flipoff1:

How far will free labor, and lots of cool pictures get me? laughing1 Probably not as far as $$ for fuel I'd imagine, could do that too. :dunno:

draggbody said:
he can ride w/ you and georgia can ride w/ me... she can work out the g ass money on the way there... shes not your girl friend this week is she??? :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

I don't care what MattO says, you're a classy guy Jimmy! That's awful nice of you to offer.

:flipoff1:

Speeding said:
How far will free labor, and lots of cool pictures get me? laughing1 Probably not as far as $$ for fuel I'd imagine, could do that too. :dunno:

I will probably have a seat, if you wanna throw some money in for fuel I will not turn it down as it is a 7hr trip each way. :flipoff1:

PM me if you want to go

Speeding said:

Guaranteed you will see some money for pics from me if you make the trip up. I could use some good pics of the new piece.

For those of you coming to Mountain Side. Here is a clip of the new short track we are working on. We will also be building a longer track that will encompass a down hill run and a steep dirt hill climb. I will show y'all the track area when we get together next weekend. Alabama game will be on the big screen for all to enjoy. Bring stuff to cookout Saturday night and watch the game with the group.

Be sure to sign up for the events when you check in so we can better organize the days activities. See y'all soon.

Mountainsideorp Short Race Track

WOW..............that gonna be fun fo sho!!

been movin our shop from buckhead to douglasville....... so I been REAL BUSY...........

BUT ZUKI IS READY FOR LABOR DAY RIDE !!

SEE YALL THERE!!

mw87toy said:
What time you think yall gona get there?

Will be late for me. I am not able to leave town until around 3 or 4. Should get there around 10 or 11.