• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

where is everybody riding labor day weekend?

Matt O. said:
I heard you were going to sell yours Greg? Not true?
Should be back ready to ride in a few weeks, don't know how long I'm going to hold on to it (new kid, house redmod, want a drag car), we'll see.

Cole said:
Whats up with that?

Had rotator cuff surgery with a side order of tendon repair. They had to cut the tendon stretch it back over my shoulder, drill the bone ,screw the tendon to the bone and then repair the rotator cuff. 6 Weeks of doing nothing before I can even begin my 6 weeks of PT. That's what I get for trying to be a baseball star at damn near 40, I knew it was begining to be a bad idea when I had 10 years of age on most players on the field. But the Doc says I'll be ready to play agian next spring! :****:

GStone said:
Had rotator cuff surgery with a side order of tendon repair. They had to cut the tendon stretch it back over my shoulder, drill the bone ,screw the tendon to the bone and then repair the rotator cuff. 6 Weeks of doing nothing before I can even begin my 6 weeks of PT. That's what I get for trying to be a baseball star at damn near 40, I knew it was begining to be a bad idea when I had 10 years of age on most players on the field. But the Doc says I'll be ready to play agian next spring! :****:

Heard that. Some guy asked me the other day about playing baseball in a 18 and older league as tempting as it was I just don't think I could keep up with the younger generation now. Plus if I can't work I can't ride.

Cole said:
Heard that. Some guy asked me the other day about playing baseball in a 18 and older league as tempting as it was I just don't think I could keep up with the younger generation now. Plus if I can't work I can't ride.

...You are the younger generation!