• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to buy Toyota relay rod/ drag link

wannabe

Does anybody know where I can buy the link that goes from the pitman arm to the knuckle? It's on a 85 4x4 manual push pull type steering. Found 1 used and the dealer can get it in like 2 weeks or something. Trying to find an aftermarket version.

I have a brand new one with ends left over from an ifs eliminator kit from trail gear 60.00. Drag link with 2 new ends. 615-405-8580. Name is Brian.

Yea I know Joey has a whole truck. I was gonna see if I could find new. But looks like a cross over is in my near future.

At one time Joey had 3 or 4 that I gave back to him when I changed my steering to crossover. There was even an arm with a flipped ball and the z or s drop link for running lift springs. I checked all my spare parts piles and dont have one.

sure i do. i let that one get away with the axle and im waiting on its return, at which point ill let you know. if i find another one before then, ill also let you know.

ive never messed with one of these, and mine is covered in 20+ years of grease and **** so idk if this is it... but is this a rebuild kit for what i need?

if so i might can just tighten the one on there up and make it last a little while longer? ???

Sorry, couldn't find the one I had. I don't remember any springs in the ones that I have taken apart but I've never paid much attention either.

Yes, that is the kit. Just make sure the balls are in good shape, mine were so worn down that it fell apart turning around in theyard.

yea this one is shot. its so covered up with grease and stuff i just assumed it was a regular tie rod end.. atleast i found the parts

wannabe said:
Does anybody know where I can buy the link that goes from the pitman arm to the knuckle? It's on a 85 4x4 manual push pull type steering. Found 1 used and the dealer can get it in like 2 weeks or something. Trying to find an aftermarket version.
Well ain't this place a geographical oddity! Two weeks from everywhere! Forget it. I'll have a dozen hair nets.
clooney-ulysses-everett-mcgill.jpg

5BrothersFabrication said:
Well ain't this place a geographical oddity! Two weeks from everywhere! Forget it. I'll have a dozen hair nets.
clooney-ulysses-everett-mcgill.jpg

This is my favorite line for the movie. I use it all the time. That and r.u .n .n . o. f. t