• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to go ride for the weekend in April.

mightymouse

Want to ask you all where i should go ride for the weekend of April 8th through the tenth. We wheel a group of basic Toyota rigs. 35's-37's locked up front and rear. Hawk Pride, AOP, Harlan, and Windrock have all popped up on my list. We hit our local parks often with a few longer trips in between. SMORR, Flatnasty, Hot Springs are the usual suspects. Located near St. Louis i don't want to travel more than about 7-8hours for the weekend. I prefer places with cabins if possible. Thanks in advance i appreciate the advice.

From your list Hawk pride first
AOP second
Harland Third
But from your location I would go to Rugged Mountian Ranch in Oklahoma you won't be sorry !

Agreed with what's been said above.

Hawk, Harlan, and Windrock all have cabins but there's a good chance they may be all booked up already. AOP is a great park, but only one cabin on site. It's close to town so hotels are an option.

Trail wise, you can't go wrong with any of the ones you mentioned though or the others mentioned already.

HPO gets my vote just because I have only been there once and didnt see the whole thing, but they also just axed night riding.

thanks, it is looking like hawk pride is the place to go. Any trials that are a "must" to hit while i'm there? Fatty"s crack?

Latest posts