• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Where to stay when going to Choccolocco?

jta

Other than the University Inn and the Hampton is there anywhere else close by? We stayed at the University Inn last time and it was fine. Just looking for other options.

The cab of my truck....at least that's where I stay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife prefers the Hampton Inn, it is nice and fairly new.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the great thing about Choccolocco, most parks are in the middle of nowhere, its less than 2 miles from the park to downtown Jacksonville!

zukimaster said:
That's the great thing about Choccolocco, most parks are in the middle of nowhere, its less than 2 miles from the park to downtown Jacksonville!

Also, there is some good eating around campus! I highly recommend anyone who hasn't been to go to Cooter Brown's Rib SHACK on 204. There is no place like it and there Angry Cooter burger is a lot of fun to order :****: "Yes hot college waitress, I would really like some of that angry cooter" :dblthumb:

We ate there last time and it was awesome. The little burger joint right up the street from the university inn is good too. We will probably stay at the university inn. I'd camp at the park but I don't think the wife is gonna be game for that.

Also Jefferson's, pretty much right there soon as you come out of the park. Great place for good food and pitchers of beer. Loco Mex is also a badass messican joint with great food and beer on tap. I've always enjoyed wheeling Choccolocco :dblthumb:

jta said:
We ate there last time and it was awesome. The little burger joint right up the street from the university inn is good too. We will probably stay at the university inn. I'd camp at the park but I don't think the wife is gonna be game for that.
that would b the rocket

Latest posts