• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which one would you choose

vanguard

That rock walker guy
I've been looking at these women for a few minutes now. A few of them have caught my attention.

Sunglasses chick: Most likely to be a freak in bed.
Top right: Best looking in the bunch but may have a little extra bodyfat.
Center row left: The eyes not pointing in the same direction is a deal breaker.
Center row 2nd pic: Something about her seems easy to get along with. She might be cool.
Bottom left: Abu Grade torture victim?
Bottom right: Probably good looking and good in bed.

So if forced to choose a girlfriend I'd pic sunglasses chick. If I was looking for a wife I'd pic center row 2nd from left.

What about you?
35c21qv.jpg

I dunno man, sunglass chicks eyebrows intimidate the **** outta me.... Im not sure about your choice.

Me Im thinking its kind of a toss up between top row far right and 2nd row third chick...

honorable mention going ot ninja bitch 2nd row first pic... she looks like a sexual Jihad on my penis... like she'd put a car bomb on your ass for not beatin the punnany up right or something ( crazy bish )

Oh yea... if I had to pick just one, top row far right simply because she looks the most 'Merican to me... :flipoff1:

Derka Derka, Mohammad Jihad!!!

Gimme a 30 pack and the 1st one on the 3rd row!!! I am the "Ugly American" :flipoff1:

well the durka durka lives on backalackadaka street and her dad rolls deep----they have a slurrrshie machine in their basement.

MUCHADO said:
well the durka durka lives on backalackadaka street and her dad rolls deep----they have a slurrrshie machine in their basement.
BWAHAHAHAH

Does your brother pull it out and aim for the dot or is she on the once a day regime :flipoff1:

Do her dad own a 7-11 and keep lots of shiney things on the counter ?

Durka durka voice
" 10 O clock is the peak hour for stoned teenagers buying lots of shiney things "

he said something like she doesnt like to swallerrr the jihad... whtever that means laughing1

man i dont like that crazy bish laughing1

Latest posts