• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which park you visit most?

kushKrawlin

Is there a park or parks that most of you guys from hard-line go to most? Or is it just spread out? I would imagine it's like our situation, We go to Morris and Chcco because they both are about an hour from the house. Love them both, but definitely want to check some more places out, and meet some of you nutballs. :woot: I was just curious if there was one park most of yall went to more often than others... Seems like most of this crew is LUCKY enough to live no where near this **** dump area i live in , (west of atlanta on 20, not atlanta for dam sure but its all going to hell :afro:) no where local to ride, and only have one buddy that i wheel with local, .. And he aint trying to go as much as me. I would drive my rig everyday if i could i swear, hell I do almost and I live in a neighborhood. Haha . My addictive personality can be a bad thing :****: ... A really bad thing. Anyways just curious. Thanks fellas.

Edit.. Please don't say the one where they search your vehicles. Not my kinda place

Re: Re: Which park you visit most?

I ride windrock jus about every weekend. Mainly because its within 45min but another reason is that has every level of difficulty i like.

I live in Nashville. We end up at Golden Mountain mostly. The riding is great. Its an hour and half from house. Best part is the camping. Great pavilions and bath facilities. They also will bring you fire wood!

tonybolton said:
I ride windrock jus about every weekend. Mainly because its within 45min but another reason is that has every level of difficulty i like.
Haha. I figured that would be what most said .. Thats just my luck. I do not go and raise hell cause trouble, I really don't. My downfall is my smart mouth when someone is an asshole for no reason. Can't stand that ****. . As I have been reading that thread about that place, I was thinking that I probably wouldn't like the place to much.

I live in Birmingham.

So far in 2014.

GrayRock (2)
Morris Mountain (1)
Hawk Pride (3)
Choccolocco Mountain (2)
Stony Lonesome (3)

Got some others on my hit list for the year.

Adventure Offroad (never been there)
Golden Mountain (2012 when I was last there)
Harlan (never been there)

Would do Hale Mountain and Durham Tellico this year, but they don't have RV parking. Don't need hookups, just easy access to level spot 74 feet long.

I love Harlan It is close to me and a great place we are there about once a month, also like Chinquipin Offroad park it's a small private place in Tn. that is just made for rock crawling

Choccolocco and Morris Mountain for us, they are the closest two parks for us in South Atlanta. The GAP in Auburn was my favorite because it was close and there was something for everyone, but is now closed. Wish someone would buy it and reopen it. Going to try AOP and Durhamtown Tellico soon.

Choocolocco mountain!!! Just so convienient and i could drive my buggy a mile from the shop and be there!!! And its got some awesome riding and Trey works so hard to keep everything nice!!

I live north of Atlanta. Like to ride aop, Morris mtn, and if we're just wanting to hang out and ride a little we like durahmtown ( nothing too crazy but it's getting better)

I live in Knoxville TN so I usually go to windrock because like Tony its 45 minutes from home. So far this year I have been to Harlan Ky, Windrock, Royal Blue, and Chocco. I keep a year pass to windrock and harlan.

Golden Mountain is about 20 min from my house, so we go there quite a bit.

We also trail ride local in Hickory Flats, Alpine, Copeland Cove.

Wilder is 45 min away

Pickett/Blackhouse is about 1.5 hours away, ride and camp there quite a bit too

Harlan is 4 hours away. Hit that about twice a year

kushKrawlin said:
Holy **** you're my hero. Now thats a man that likes to wheel!!! Awesome stuff there.
Just read 74 feet long!! Haha. Jeeez you are tha f'n man. Nice.

No, he just owns a traveling circus and lets the midgets do all his driving. :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
I live in Birmingham.

So far in 2014.

GrayRock (2)
Morris Mountain (1)
Hawk Pride (3)
Choccolocco Mountain (2)
Stony Lonesome (3)

Got some others on my hit list for the year.
I have never been to Harlan either, but want to real bad, I know Juilo and his group goes a couple times a year, Maybe me and the one legged wonder and a few of us can go this fall when it cools down!
Adventure Offroad (never been there)
Golden Mountain (2012 when I was last there)
Harlan (never been there)

Would do Hale Mountain and Durham Tellico this year, but they don't have RV parking. Don't need hookups, just easy access to level spot 74 feet long.

zukimaster said:
I have never been to Harlan either, but want to real bad, I know Juilo and his group goes a couple times a year, Maybe me and the one legged wonder and a few of us can go this fall when it cools down!

I wanna go during the fall when the leaves are falling with cool weather! :****:

I go to HPO the most. Its just 15 min from the house.

I did ride with a buddy to AOP a few months ago and that place has some nasty trails :****: