• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Which park you visit most?

Re:

Ivy Branch is the best place I can get to within 3 hours, we also ride some private ground a couple hours from home that's pretty sweet. Harlan is like 5-6 hours away but we do that once a year in the beginning of October which is right around my birthday. Plan on spending my 30th in Lions Den this year. We'll hopefully not the whole day in there but you never know with that one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stretch said:
Before it closed, Callalantee in Mtn City, TN was about a once a month if not more ride. It was a good day ride place that could be as easy or as hard as you wanted it to be. After it closed I would do 2-3 trips to Harlan a year and then ride a bunch of private land.

It was a sad day when Callalantee closed. Besides Tellico, it was by far my most favorite place to wheel. It could be a day of trail riding or the hardest rock gardens and obstacles that you can find.

Crusher Ridge was my favorite close to home in AL but it's closed now too. There's not too many places that you be on rocks all day and rarely be more than a couple hundred yards from your trailer with access roads to limp your junk out on.....

HPO the most i can see it from the land I bought and it's 10min from my house. Wooly's few years back, AOP back in feb it is a really nice park. going to hale this weekend first time

Re: Which park you visit most?

Been to

WITC
Wooly's
HPO
Win rock ( years ago)
AOP
Hale
Stoney Lonesome
Holly Tree
Gray Rock
Estill Fork

Best all day riding definitely AOP
Best obstacles Grey Rock/WITC
Best Sxs riding Stoney lonesome
Best low key riding Wooly's
Estill Fork is good and free.

JohnG said:
I live in Birmingham.

So far in 2014.

GrayRock (2)
Morris Mountain (1)
Hawk Pride (3)
Choccolocco Mountain (2)
Stony Lonesome (3)

Got some others on my hit list for the year.

Adventure Offroad (never been there)
Golden Mountain (2012 when I was last there)
Harlan (never been there)

Pretty much my location and my list +/- one or two visits...
Won't make Harlan this year, but will make Superlift....the week BEFORE SRRS finals.

I moved to Birmingham from Auburn for two reasons: Be closer to my doctors and be closer to wheeling.

Re: Which park you visit most?

Have a few to knock off if the bucket list. Hopefully Harlan this year, been through the KOH lands but would like to get back out there. AOP needs to be checked off. Stony Lonesome is fifteen minutes from the house.

Windrock due to enough riding to keep you occupied for years and years. Also the closest park to me little over an hour drive.